What's new

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

hiker

Jubei, thanks for the update, Moth as always you are in my thoughts daily, miss hearing from you and seeing you spread your kindness around these boards. As always, my best to you and your family. Greatlakes and Angel, I hope things are going well for you also. Moth could not be more blessed with a wife and friend like you two. I'm there with you in spirt also Moth, hope it helps.:ying:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
prayers well wishes and positive energy coming your way moth stay strong and get well sooner than later- my thoughts go to you and yours stay strong bro :comfort:

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
8392.gif

I just wanted to send you some love brother!!

Have a blessed weekend to you and all my brothers and sisters here!!

Cheerful

prayers well wishes and positive energy coming your way moth stay strong and get well sooner than later- my thoughts go to you and yours stay strong bro :comfort:

:yeahthats Double Dose! Thanks for the updates, it's great to hear that GreatLakes has finally made it there and that the 3 are together. K++ and a big group hug to you. Peace, strength and healing energy to Moth, Angel and GreatLakes!! And to everyone in this thread as well. :cathug:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Hope you're getting stronger by the day my friend. Just sending some love and prayers your way.

zenoonez

Veteran
Just thinking about you brother. Sending my best healing vibes your way, I hope the D is cooling off like it is around my hot and humid parts. To Moth's Angel, please dear let our thoughts and prayers be shared with you, let them lift you, ease your burden.

hiker

Moth, well wishes and healing vibes coming your way. As always, thinking of you. Greatlakes, hope you have a safe trip home, what a great friend you are. Angel, to you I wish for all the strength in the world to get you through your hard times. I truely hope that Moth is improving.:ying:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Hey Gang,

Got back from a visit with Moth a few days ago. I can tell you he is getting excellent care. He's not well enough for chemo yet, but we hope the infection is gone now and chemo is not too far off. Tubes are coming out by the day and he's moving around in bed again. Soon to be on his feet.

Moth is in his 7th week in the hospital now since coming down with the infection and the discovery of the hole in his stomach. Praying he'll be home before too many more. The first 5 weeks he was in the ICU. The night before I arrived he was finally moved out of the ICU and into his own room. Where visitors can come 24/7 and there is a couch so that His Angel can spend the nights with him now. Since I left he has been moved again. This time to a recovery ward where they will work with him to improve his swallowing and gaining strength so that he can get on his feet again. So far he's been sitting up in his bed and doing leg and arm exercises.

The Tracheotomy is supposed to be coming out soon and so communication will improve. We were able to converse fairly well and only needed to fall back on the tablet a couple of times. He had a cap for the Trach that allowed labored speech.

During the time I was there, Moth slept quite a bit. Dozing in and out. Especially after pain meds were administered. But there were some hours each day that we were able to converse for extended periods of time. The second morning I was there we talked so much that I wore him out and he slept through his morning physical therapy. Each day he is awake more and more, and he is quickly building up strength.

I can't wait till he is home and I can go visit with him again.

We tried to access the website from a laptop while I was so that I could show him what you all have been saying, but the hospital had a web filter that blocked access to IC. I was able to share well wishes from you all and asked him if he wanted to say anything.

He answered in the clearest words I've heard him speak.

"Thank you for your support, and if I don't see you soon, I will in another time and place."

Moth really appreciates the support you all have given him and for sticking it out. There's a long road ahead of him, but with his determination he'll get there.

Let's keep the well wishes, thoughts, and prayer's coming till we see Mothra rise again.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

mothra1.jpg

Sundance

I was able to share well wishes from you all and asked him if he wanted to say anything.

He answered in the clearest words I've heard him speak.

"Thank you for your support, and if I don't see you soon, I will in another time and place."

mothra1.jpg

Thank you for the update Great Lakes - very happy you were able to visit - I am sure a great source of strength and comfort for our friend

This kinda talk is heartbreaking - and I pray not for a very, very, very long time

Keep fighting ... and keep pulling up Moth

Praying with all my heart for you to get healthy and strong

One day at a time - little by little

Always around if I can help

God Bless

Sundance

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thnx for the news GLTHC, he's fortunate to have so many caring for him. as always my thoughts and prayers are with moth, Angel and his family here and there.

I have to give mention to the sweet and understanding Mrs GLTHC, her help and untold sacrifices are very honorable.