What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Send me Christmas cards!

Ca++

iu

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I guess it's better to not let space invaders know where I live. Pretty lonely though, would have been nice to get some Christmas cards. Maybe I'll start reaching out to people I see every day and talk to some of them. Working on a hairstylist lately...she's pretty hot. There's another hairstylist down the street that waves to me. I wave back. I know her name but she has a really big butt. The other one is hot and shit. Whatever. There's an indian sweetie too but I'm not sure if she's a nanny or a physician. I got like one Christmas card 😞 Well Merry Christmas everybody I love you all ♥️🌲

Ca++

I think I have a card somewhere, but have not opened it.
Oh, some charity posted one, with a request for my bank details. I should get on that. They must want to give me some money.

So two cards, and a gift! :)

At this point, the big butt doesn't really factor into things. Will she put up with you growing weed. Will she only take what she is given. Will she be faithful. Can she fill out a questionnaire, to save later disappointment :)

shithawk420

Veteran
Dont feel bad doob. I didnt get anything last year and wont get anything this year either. My BD is next month and wont get anything then either. Fuck holidays and fuck people. Id rather not buy people stuff and spend it on myself instead anyway. BAH HUMBUG!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts