The babies are healthy
IMG_2050.jpg

skunkberry mumma leaf
IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

BILLHILLY

Took top cuts from each mum. 8 from each, filled the DIY cloner and finished expanding and partitioning flower and veg booths. One side mums the other is on 12/12 for flower now.
The cloner seems to be working, no wilting and all are pointd toward the lights this morning.:woohoo:
post-588091-0-32168800-1385952602.jpg

post-588091-0-40348300-1385952597.jpg

BILLHILLY

I was gonna trim the fans back on all but I only did a few to see what happens in the hydro cloner, so far so good.
The mums were getting into the light bulbs so I chopped the top cuts for the test run.

BILLHILLY

So out of my 5 skunk starts it looks like all 5 are males. What are the chances???? Oh well I see two maybe three with vigor and rank smell that I will use to pollinate may cuts from the mothers and whatever northernberry fem I get.
Got some nice vigor and branching on 2 skunks.
We shall see. Shit is happening fast now.

BILLHILLY

I hear that guy has a high male to female ratio LOL Cloner looking good
Yah thats crazy, they usually push 50/50. might have to abandon that skunk pheno. Early yet though. Man do they ever stink. Putting in a 4" vent system tonight. Stinking up my whole place now that they are on 12/12

May have to start over to get what I want. Its only a few weeks anyway. They grow so damn fast under those t-8s

BILLHILLY

Got my activated charcoal, chicken wire filter hooked up. Quick, down and dirty and works surprisingly well. $34 bucks for two sheets of honeywell activated charcoal filter fiber a 24vdc fan and a few feet of 4" duct pipe.
The cloner is working well. Got 1/4 -1/2 fine roots poppin from the cut nodes.

BILLHILLY

sorry about the males man look like theres some pollen chucking in your future

Yer right dude. Its not all bad. I got three hella stinky male skunks to choose pollen from. These babies finish in late august to late sept. outdoors so hopefully I can pollinate my sativa cuts and bring those into a much earlier finish, infusing some chunky skunk and most of all keeping the sativa potency along with the skunk.
Hey maybe the next 5 will bw female, wouldnt that be something. I must remember to save and document some pollen for my next skunk run.
I will pollenate my NB starts when and if a female shows.
(NL X BB)= NB (NB X NB ) X Lethal Purple skunk = something yummy, I hope.

BILLHILLY

I hear that guy has a high male to female ratio LOL Cloner looking good

My luck the next 5 will be female. Would be nice to have a mix for direct breeding. Oh well I shall try again after this is done. Get high and see it through to the end.

BILLHILLY

1/4 of the down and dirty charcoal filter I threw together quickly. Works great no skunk in the house anymore.
cf.jpg

Look at the new shoots on me mummas after hacking them to test the cloner.
ns.jpg

Had a couple of tomatoe plants left over so I put a few cuts in with the ganja. The MJ cuts have fine roots starting from the nodes now. 48hrs after inserting them. Nice I am pleased with the results so far.
tc.jpg

BILLHILLY

Clone your males too Eh

yah I got to take some cuts from those three stinky bastards for my next skunk run before they get too far into flower.
Thanks for the reminder HB.
I just cant believe they are pushin roots already. its only been 48 hrs

BILLHILLY

I had a winter visitor . . . must have been in some soil I used on the babies. Stickin hard to the skunky males.
lb.jpg

BILLHILLY

Confirmation on two nb males. Kept three skunk males that are almost identical. Trashed the other two and the two nb males will be trashed as well

BILLHILLY

The new list

3- more NBXNB
3- more tight skunk
3- blueberry Jam
1- Northern Skunk X (LPm X Jamaican Green Apple\ bubblegum)

I may keep 1 or two NB males. They have such nice even growth and structure Tight internodes like the skunkberry.