What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedsman OG fems

rykus

Anybody pop any of these?

Was killing time and ended up with a few, lol, wanted to know what I'm in for.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Seedsman has always come through as advertised for me. I have complete confidence that I will get what I paid for with them. I have some WW FEMS going currently in veg.

Just remember that you will most likely get some variation as these will most likely be S1's.

I would pop em pronto and see what's up then let us know!

Best vibes for your grow!

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi Dan, they are vegging right now and about to flip. Really nice structure and growth. I'll get a pic tonight when I transplant it. Got rained on heavy and I had to let it sit in the sun to dry out some. The plant absolutely reeks in veg.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Seedsman WW fem.

WelderDan

Veteran
Nice and vigorous looking. I reckon I should pop mine. Got some Sugar Haze too. I think I'll save those for the spring and put 'em outside.

Thanks, you helped me make up my mind.

Latest posts

Latest posts