What's new

seedsman appreciation thread

waveguide

Veteran
from a recently bumped thread..

one of the most underrated seed banks out there , maybe its there low price , but there sugar haze is still the most extreme sativa iv ever tried , i think its a Columbian x haze wow !!

i figure the 10 pack of original haze for $12 has to be the best ever bean deal. it was raising eyebrows of folks two decades older than myself. that was a beautiful plant.

so now that we can talk about strains the boo doesn't carry, i can finally ask how your seedsman grows went. may even get a few posts that aren't commercial sabotage.

saw a sugar haze journal elsewhere too.. rated highly. i think in total i've seen three mentions of indian haze, only one who actually grew it.

waveguide

Veteran
i didn't take a lot of pictures (and zero budshots..) at the time.. the buds were stacked and encrusted foxtails. taste was astringent and medicinal with undercurrents of dark and dank. and you're flyin.

as said, crap shots, but you can see the beautiful thin leaf genetics... lost them (probably recoverable at a certain gangsters address and in the dump at ajo). gotta say it kinda pisses me off that i can't get this anymore and no one seems to give a fuck about seedsman.

scuse me while i try and figure out how to inline my images..

Attachments

• originalhaze1.jpg
    originalhaze1.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 7
  • originalhaze2.jpg
    originalhaze2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 5

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
always wondered about seedman

I do think the price is what makes people wonder.. can these be good if there that cheap concept...

thanks for sharing

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Their Original Haze is surprisingly good. Crossed with Reeferman's Santa Marta Colombian Gold, should make for an interesting cross.

Thanks!

R.Fortune

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
always wondered about seedman

I do think the price is what makes people wonder.. can these be good if there that cheap concept...

thanks for sharing

I just germed a pack of Skunkman's The Resinator (Sleestack X Skunk #1) from Seedsman going for $41.87.

DNA's Sleestack X Skunk #1 was $88.58.

It was a no-brainer.:tiphat:

mofeta

Veteran
I noticed Brad is offering Seedsman Malawi now, along with the Original Haze. He doesn't have the right description up though.

I just remembered I have one pack each of Sugar Haze and Jungle Wreck from Seedsman. These must be 5-6 years old by now.

Has anyone grown the Jungle Wreck???

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have his Afghani #1 and Skunk #1 going now. 3 months from now I can have an opinion. I bought his stuff after reading lots of good reviews on his strains, that and the low cost.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Yeah I always wanted to try this Sugar Haze... I have already a nice packet of Indian Haze (Kerala x O Haze) in my fridge waiting to be grown.His Haze X skunk are hands down my favourite commercial us/dutch strains to make selections, besides some are sold as Skunk X haze (Titan's Haze, Fuma con Diablos at Flying Dutchman) are actually HAze X Skunk, we've found out this after many growers in spain compared them and the results are always the same, similar to the THaze Skunk X Haze and Haze x Skunk from Cultivators Choice. It seems that CC stocked Flying Dutchman and Seedsman but some could have missed names or something. The good thing about Seedsman was that he used to repack good stuff from other seedbanks like Cultivators Choice, African Seeds, etc...

His skunk and afgan are top notch too!

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I love the fact that there are many varieties available in the Seedsman catalogue which are good old school offerings. From my understanding many of their varieties are bred by different breeders with a whole section from Sam the Skunkman himself.

Many of these offerings are getting great reviews although I have yet to try any myself as yet.

G

Guest 315072

have a pack of skunkhaze in the seed stash. waiting to pop!!! just gotta get the remaining rooms set up and i am going to start a journal on all the strains .. just gotta go back up to mass to see a buddy and grab some clones of some bomb .. cant wait.. he has a skunk haze that looks just like that haze up there in that pic waveguide posted.. maybe ill pic up a clone of that also !

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe a lot of their work originated from Sam the Skunkman's efforts. I'm really interested in their Early Durban because I feel that it maybe the Durban Poison that growers are using with great success in Med states.

R.Fortune

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I believe a lot of their work originated from Sam the Skunkman's efforts.

Yes, I remember reading somewhere here on IC Sam saying that some time ago they had some of his stuff but he hadn't worked with them for quite some time.

Maybe this has changed since now they have seven different varieties labelled specifically 'Seedsman Skunkman Range'.

Samson4

Veteran
Mustafunk, that Indian Haze has some amazing potential. I had a nice range of phenos to play with. Although they weren't the long flowering plants I wanted, I got genetics that would rival the best Nev Haze I have ever smoked.

The branchy incense stinker is potent, oily, brain-scramble.

blan-k-flor

Veteran
I think Seedsman is truly underated, maybe because of their cheap prices. Only grew Original Haze and O.Haze x Skunk#1, both amazing strains.

J

Junkhead

Ive wanted that Kerala/Skunk and Kerala/Haze forever really sounds like and interesting plant Kerala. Its been out of stock for along time now. I know you can get the same crosses from Flying Dutchman for alot more cash, But I don't trust them now that Sensi holds the reins. The Columbian gold/Haze looks cool too.

Samson4

Veteran
You sound hopeful. You should add that to the Google criteria. Something like: hopeful Indian haze. ;)