What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedsdirect can I reserve glass?

Last year BOG picked up a nice little 20 € bong at Seedsdirect in Amsterdam. I'm going to be needing some cheap glass to use while I'm in Amsterdam for the 420 cup so I was wondering if I could "reserve" one of those bongs.

Maybe keep a couple in stock. I'm sure BOG would love to buy one too. In fact if anyone wants a cheap 20 euro bong to use while you're there maybe we could have SD order some and we would pay for them when we got there.

Maybe a special price 420 cup glass?

Just an idea. Hope it makes sense.

Peace

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Man, I bet theres so much parapenalia in A'dam that u wont need to reserve anything m8. There will gbe some really expensive fancy ones, but theres nbounbd to be some cheap ones too.

G

Yeh i know a guy who always gives me a deal hes bye Barneys coffeeshop. I usually get buy 2 get 1 pipe free so and decenlty priced. Shop around if you looking for just a decent piece to smoke with. See you guys there Jubei

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
No worries....Gypsy's shop is FULL of all types of glass, from inexpensive pipes good for using and tossing before you leave town, to very high quality hand blown pieces, and everything in between :joint:

dg

G

the very high quality hand blown pieces are what I'll have my eye on :wink: plus the stashbox and random doo-dahs for more or less worthy others...the first and foremost person on my list for a change and finally is ME :D

G

I always came home with all my pipes in luggage full on nasty hash resin and they always let the pipes go through. But that is me i know some countries or airports may confiscate the pipes. I will diffenetly want a nice piece from SD this year. Hope there is some nice pieces left for when i get there. hehe

G

Jubei...any very expensive handblown glass I buy is going to get put in the suitcase virgin....ain't no fool here :wink:

G

Well Blue im always looking for some really quality pieces. If you can find me a really nice piece i'll buy you a biertje or 2 np. I was gonna pick up a piece at the HTCC but never picked one up. Can't wait to judge all that weed and glass i guess hehe. See you there .