What's new

seeds4weed

Mojave Dave

Howdy guys,

I wanted to ask if any of you can recall hearing anything bad about a seed bank called seeds4weed? There are two silimalr sites, one is seeds4weed, and the other is seed4weed...the word "seeds" is not plural.
Anyway, I think I'm being ripped off for a lot of money...sif packs of high quality medical strain seeds...and I'd like to know if this is a on-off or if this guy is infamous for this sort of thing. I'll ask in some of the other forum sites as well, but I thought I'd start here...with you guys.

Thanks!

Mojave Dave

Mojave Dave

Actually, you're right in the sense that I should have checked around and made sure this other company was ligitimate. Maybe coming here for that next time would be a wise decision. Thanks!

Mojave Dave

traysure

Hello Mojave Dave,

I originally tried to get some product from seeds4weed.com and lost nearly 500 bucks....and was basically told to bad so sad. They did acknowledge that they did receive my money and my order form....but what I paid for never showed up...and then I found www.seedsdirect.to and have been ever so pleased. You really only need one good source and I have definitely found it with Gypsy. Thanks Gypsy!!! :)

Take care,
traysure
============

Latest posts

Latest posts