What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds under $50.00 but the final product was Elite!

mukuku

35 euros for 10 seeds :

USC Amnesia Sativa IBL

picture.php

flies are mired there...coma amnesia haze

the high was delicious and hazy with some "schbloumg" in the head

nukklehead

You can find some diamonds out there.. kind of like a lottery ya know

found a great Satori and ran for a while.. wish i kept her
found a great nirvana papaya for a while.. same
Best cheapie I ever had was a freebie from a different seedbank
called cosmic nights .. a cross between sensi star and a northern
lights... was new to the game and didnt know what I had till it
was gone... story of life eh...??

Bmac1

Veteran
Another one to check out is Beanhoarder. Seeds are cheap as chips but there is gold to be found in his mash ups. He has nice parental stock and seeds range from $25-$50 CDN.

lots of good genetics in the cheap seeds. usually the elite stuff drops in price after the name quits carrying it. best weed I ever grew was some unnamed afgan seeds that cost me 30 bucks like 12 years ago. came from emery. unfortunately that line was lost

St. Phatty

Freedom of Seeds Romberry, 5 seeds $35 - and they're good seeds.

World of Seeds has an African Indica and an African Sativa, each for about $33 for 10 regular seeds.

also, Sensi (White Label) sells Blueberry under the name 'Double Gum', about $28 for 10 regular seeds.

T

Terps

i swear white labels double gum is bubblegum genteics not blueberry, its what BOG used to create sour bubble.

biesel

CANNABIOGEN HASH FRUIT a must try relatively new strain but packs crazy potency with flavor to boot. Its (peyote purple )x [sandstorm (pakistan citral kush x Moroccan) ] amazing head high. Crazy resin and gorgeous. Colors a must have for any garden. And its great for breeding due to pp its 95% female

meizzwang

S@ nn ie's Killingfields F-2, something like 30 US dolla at the time (2009) for a 10 pack of beans. Can't speak for what they're selling now, but the purple phenotype was A+ flavor wise and had a quality, potent high:
32309494692_6b031536ef_c.jpg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
this is an east question... by far it was a 10dlr pack of nirvana's jock horror... we found a pheno that was so kick ass, a couple of people refused to smoke it a 2nd time (lightweights)... unfort being old n stupid, we did not take any cuttings, n despite looking thru 2+ packs, and a pack of the real jack herer, never found anything close..

and in the close to 15years since in spite of spending thousands of $$$ on seeds, nothing we have found even comes close... if we could only go back in time...

igrowone

Veteran
i guess free would qualify, the free PPP seeds that came SB about 7 years ago
many PPPs are sativa phenos(kind of), but found a very indica pheno
potency was good, effect good, and great producer
but the resin, my god i've never seen the like of it before
the buds were like resin sponges, so loaded it didn't seem possible
cut of a chunk and roll around a bit, and it was hashish, or sure as hell looked like it
and no mold issues at all, that was a unique result

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bagseed...

That's where all the real elites come from...
Pure accidents!

My own included!

SMOKE-ONE

Sugar Punch,Cheesebury Haze,and Chocolate Rain,were all very nice and under $50.I popped 5 Sugar Punch's and they were all different phenos.I lost my keeper,but still have 28 seeds to pheno hunt.

Latest posts

Latest posts