What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds of africa, ace seeds or cannabiogen for sativa?

W

Water-

Ive tried
SOA
ACE
and CBG

in 12/12 tropic conditions.

SOA has lots of variation in the packs, not worth it unless you can grow out alot at once.

Ace Panama Haze did well, nice high.

CBG Mangobiche is excellent.

next up for me is ACE Ethiopian
and RSC Kerala

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Utopia haze(like a many strain "haze")is a nl x haze crossed with a brazilian,maybe manga haze from reeferman.....
Tropical mix from ace is a mix of long flowering sativa from catalogue ace,year by year they change the mix,so you gotta ask to dubi what you have....i think purple/green haze x thai is amazing,also Neville haze from mns,or if you find it,mullumbimby madness,pure or cross(not la nina from mns)...
I dont know now,but ten year ago i tried sterling haze from nirvana,powerful and beautiful plant!

Honestly I don't like ACE seeds crosses from the Malawi male - the high is BAD. it's not a good high, plain and simple. its nervous, it's racy, its depressing and mostly negative though provoking, it makes you feel bad. Because of this its also very good for spiritual progression IMO

Why they use it , I do not know. Its vigorous and potent for sure. but a bad high. It pollutes all their otherwise great sativa lines.

romanoweed

hey cotienxanh , i know some Seeds that are probably mistaken for beeing crossed with Skunk! Ist Mama Thai from Seedsman! I dont wanna claim it but it seems more like a pure Thai and they are said to be trippy, see here :https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=303370 . And i recommend you some Honey B from Barney Farms, witch are said to be pure Vietnam Genetic, not electric but with zenlike Feeling to it (not weak like Streetweed)with absolut zero down Feeling. Also the Breeder Snowhighseeds has many southeastasian and african Sativas , see here:https://de.**********.eu/strain-info/Chocolate_Thai/SnowHigh_Seeds/
or here:https://de.**********.eu/strain-info/Vietnamese_Laughing_Grass/SnowHigh_Seeds/ there are even more pure Goodies from this Company !
Also Willie Nelsons Black Willie is a quiet good Vietnam, ist electric too, as i believe.

Yeah, in my opinion this are the Best Things to buy in 2018

Ps: i would looove to have your Vietnam plant...

romanoweed

honey b Barney farms,Vietnam , zenlike feel:
n8jvef9x_jpg.htm
ygduhpp3_jpg.htm

Mama Thai Seedsman Thai, electric trippy:
djqkm7et_jpg.htm
l2xygunw_jpg.htm

just to show you some Pictures of Plants wich i mentiond in the previous post

el gordo

From my experience landrace seeds is where you can find the best and worst plants, while in comercial worked sativas like ace or cannabiogen's, there's a selection made (usually based on good flavour and fast flowering) , which can be good or bad or just different from what you like, for example the ot haze is pretty much selected for sweet flavours and acceptable production, i know from experience that fruity-sweet terpenes usually gives you a dirtier effect than hashy-floral plants, and i dont like that. infact i found cleaner and more euforizing the genious pheno from bros grimm (ready in 8 weeks) or some woody hazes, than what i got from ot haze or double zamal, long flowering not always means better effect....

Latest posts

Latest posts