What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds mailed to work

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
He probably would be fine. The risk of customs intercepting the shipment isn't that high.

It is the gain in relation to the risk of loosing his job that doesn't add up. If he had the package sent to his grandmother instead - the risk of loosing his job is eliminated (if you're waiting for a $ 2.000.000 heritage from your granny - rule her out as a safe addy)

Think about it Yamaha. If a letter or shipment arrives with the company name on it, then it will be opened by a mail clerk in the shipping department.
If a letter arrives from the Customs Authorities with the Manager's name on it, then it will go to his desk and be opened by his secretary.

If Sad247summer is the only one handling packages (and that's the only thing he said), then who else could recuperate an incoming seed package? Sad247summer had to be in on it, or behind it. Simple logic. The manager doesn't have to prove him guilty in court, if he wants to fire him he'll find a way to do it.

well..... there is no "mail" clerk, I am really good friends with the pple working whenever the mail shows up. All the mystery/wrong addy, packages/letters go to my office cause we get quite a bit of junk mail and I am the one that decides: what gets forwarded to the boss, goes back to the post office or as is the case most of the time gets thrown away.
Rosy...you are the angel AND the devil sitting on my shoulder, thx for all the advice.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
You're welcome. I'm not trying to discourage you, only highlight possible risks. Hopefully you'll work it out.

G

I do it. Packages come stealthy, plus like you, I'm the guy handling the mail. And that's why it works.

Last edited: