What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Seeds mafia-critical jack & gorilla cake- too late ⏰ for comp, diary instead.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Gorilla cake down at 55 days
Stinks like medicinal candy, very sticky
IMG_3598.jpeg

IMG_3596.jpeg

IMG_3599.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran

mr.brunch

Veteran
Plants look great Mr Brunch

For any growers missing their sustainably sourced peat compost that live in the south / south west of the UK

google 'The Compost Centre Woking' - They sell plenty of products you may like.

There may be a trade seller like this in your own area no doubt. i think it's only public retailers that are subject to the peat ban for now.
I visited the compost centre yesterday and acquired some of their peat based compost👍👍
I’ll be repotting the gorilla haze into it in the next couple of days, but I used some last night to repot some small xodus plants and it’s lovely stuff… no bark, flies or rubbish.

Holds water well too🥳🥳
Thanks for the recommendation mate

mr.brunch

Veteran
Gorilla cake : 98g smelling very pungent and tropical… hard to describe but incredibly resinous and jams the grinder in no time. Strong, but subtle… one for relaxing imo
IMG_3638.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Jack : 110g
Smoking some now and she has the hazy/peppery thing about her… seems more functional but nicely euphoric. Expansive on the inhale, relaxing but not heavy… stoned but happy
The other one should be dry in a couple of days
IMG_3639.jpeg

IMG_3640.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks mate

Last jack in jars now, 105g so not a bad total at all - I’ll put a picture up tomorrow.
This one still has the pepperiness but it also has a creamy smell to it (like a gelato edge)
I’ll report on the effect when I upload the picture :tiphat: