What's new

Seeds in post led to hydroponics pot bust

the ppl down unda are cool but seems like everything there can kill u from insects to snakes and so on states is the same way but not as bad and if ur up north not bad at all no venomous snakes or nothing dont get me wrong but i tiapans and tiger snakes are not my cup of tea

T

Tr33

Australia is a mean country, I was stuck in custom last year for 4hrs while they questioned me about my past drug use, told me I wasn't invited into your country. All because I ordered seeds from that entheogen seed seller in Aus that I ordered 6yrs ago, they told me I was on their watch list, because of my past arrests in the USA.
Fuck them, a rude fucking country, the people are nice, but still rude to us yanks IMHO

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yep aussie customs are the very worst , even with aussies ..
theres no way just the name tweeked them off , they must have been suss on the package ..
if your sending stuff down under be really careful , so as not to get the recipient in hot water .

CaptainTrips

he would have been fucked if he lived in the free usa what is free about the usa they will let a no good fucker out of jail and put you in there for a few seed i have a lot of bad shit wrong with me i have been there and went to jail for a roach in the the ash tray but that was a long time ago

Very unlikely this would have ever happened had someone found the seeds here. There are places worse to live than the US as far as pot goes, Australia is one of them...

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
does anyone know how it is in canada for this situation?

i had an order never come thru, i never got a letter, nothing at all, so i emailed the vendor and the replaced my order and i got that with no problems....but i still wonder what happend to the order that disappeared, i didnt order to my address or anything, but i still wonder.....

CaptainTrips

does anyone know how it is in canada for this situation?

i had an order never come thru, i never got a letter, nothing at all, so i emailed the vendor and the replaced my order and i got that with no problems....but i still wonder what happend to the order that disappeared, i didnt order to my address or anything, but i still wonder.....

No way to know, maybe a postal worker theft? I had some seeds come through smashed with no letter... No sure if it was customs or just a rogue postal worker lol

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Very unlikely this would have ever happened had someone found the seeds here. There are places worse to live than the US as far as pot goes, Australia is one of them...
Its not usually that bad , and the laws vary state to state , ive only heard of the odd bust due to alleged seeds in the mail very recently ,,
id say customs are obliged to share the info with the police and then its up to the police what they do .
I doubt cannabis laws in australia are any worse than most american states , most likely they are more lax than some.

eyedrops

I'm glad to hear he got off after giving away that much evidence on himself. but he was prob fairly confused through the whole deal

Woody

the package came from ireland?? There is only one seed bank i can think of in ireland. Their stealth is awesome. PS. They must have already been tipped off surely? Has anyone made this post over at the PS forums? Would be interesting to see what the comments are.

Last edited:
Lucky guy - Sounds like a great judge to stand in front of. I've no criminal record - but with my luck one of the honorable Canadian Judges would turf my ass in jail for the plants.

Sad state of affairs when the government tells you which medication your allowed - and their "suggestion" happens to be more harmful than this natural easy to maintain and afford flower.

Peace.

sweatsac

Got off pretty easy, I would gladly take 60 hrs community service, and be done with it so I could get back to growing :)

Latest posts

Latest posts