What's new

seedlist

Synthettek

If you have the funds, I'd load up on DJ Short's gear... a little pricey but those genetics are fucking KILLER.

D

danny karey

What bcseed strains do ya have? Just curious.............Id get some mr nice gear, ssh, nevs haze, blackwidow.........TomHill X18, Deepchunk, haze. Bogs sourbubble.......Rez gear if ya can find some. DJ short gear as well.

Can't go wrong with any of the above

Goodluck man

Danny

K

Kal-El

If I had 1k to blow on seeds...
Mr Nice Seeds would get most of it.

ghost of sage

outdoors????

outdoors????

If you have the funds, I'd load up on DJ Short's gear... a little pricey but those genetics are fucking KILLER.

how does the Djshort stuff work outdoors syn if you have the season for it???I saw that thread of that blue moonshine from a couple yeears ago and that was the bluest shit I have ever seen>it would sale just because of the color for 3 prices for braggin rights.

Ribsauce

hey man im not trying to rag on ya but doggies nuts seeds are worth about as much as the name... they basically just come up with the biggest bunch of BS they can find and put it all together and thats how they make their seed descriptions... try to find someone who has actual journals of any doggies nuts gear and see if its worth even a tenth of what they ask...the company only seems to make money off peeps who have more money than knowledge just my opionion though... but no really dont buy any doggies nuts seeds please... go to a little place called SEEDBAY OR SEEDBOUTIQUE haha (theyre run by the same peeps who run this forum) and look for the genetics everyone else has suggested cause the best out there have already been listed

statusquo

Depends what you are looking for. If you are in the right geographical area (closer to the equator/warmer weather) and are looking at outdoor grows I personally would choose some sativas. Ace has some legit sativas and neville's haze is nice to. Tom is also supposed to be coming out with a burly sativa.

As for indoor, I would personally look into some of the upcoming rez strains and a few of the following
Satori
Bubblegum
Kali Myst
I would recommend staying away from purple if your #1 goal isn't profits. ON AVERAGE (not always) purple strains just end up being weak and only aesthetically pleasing. There are more strains certainly to pick from. I would also recommend staying away from DJ short for now because his strains are WAY too expensive and there are killer genetics out there for much cheaper - better than blueberry/f13/flo too. Hope this helped a little.

Synthettek

how does the Djshort stuff work outdoors syn if you have the season for it???I saw that thread of that blue moonshine from a couple yeears ago and that was the bluest shit I have ever seen>it would sale just because of the color for 3 prices for braggin rights.

I don't know from personal experience bro, I've only worked with DJ's gear inside stealth... I'm sure his Blue strains would do great outside... Blueberry, True Blueberry, Grape Krush, Blue Moonshine, F-13... all of these are really colorful and gorgeous frosted nugs...

Good thing about DJ is its extremely easy to find a keeper... his gear is top notch and there's always gems in a pack...

DJ's gear is known for how colorful and pretty it gets, and as far as bag appeal goes, its top grade as well....

I'd read some grow and smoke reports, see if you can find any grown outdoors... but I'm sure it would do great.

All about what plant you are looking to grow, not real cool growing Sativa's and Indica's at once! That and putting a sativa out here in, outdoors here isn't going to go real well.

Some of it is just the name, the odd's of having that plant that is really worthwhile just becomes more likely and impressive...but man, you could get a lot more genetics and do you own thing going for hybrids that someone put out!

there are AK blueberry hybrids, but it seems rare to find that killer pheno! It all comes down to stabilized hybrids and that is why these cost more...but not always, some is just a big fat fancy name in the industry!

jaybutta

If I had 1k to blow on seeds...
Mr Nice Seeds would get most of it.

Hey Kal-El...MNS it is...here's my list...:D

1. Neville's Haze
2. Mango Haze
3. Super Silver Haze
4. Afghan Haze
5. Black Widow (aka The Original White Widow)
6. Medicine Man (aka White Rhino)
7. NHS (NL#5/Haze x Skunk)
8. ASH (Afghan/Skunk x Afghan Haze)
9. Angel's Breathe (Mango Haze x Afghan Haze)
10. Neville's Mango (Neville's Haze x Mango Haze)

Other considerations would be...

A. DJ Short (Blueberry or any derivative thereof)
B. Spice of Life (Sweet Tooth #3)
C. Serious Seeds (AK47, Kali Mist)
D. Legends Seeds (Legends Ultimate Indica)
E. THSeeds (S.A.G.E.)

All my flow would go to Shantibaba...but that's just me...jay:)

temunator

just buy one GIANT seed. It will be a big plant!!!!

always had the dream of a treehouse in a giant cannabis plant and a big maincola is growing right through the house so i can pick an ounce whenever i want :D
trichs as big as an elephants head^^

are there any news bout moscas C99 ? when will there be some new of them^^

kingC

Mosca Negra---C99 either bx or f1..im sure moscas other gear is great but gotta have some c99
Ace seeds
Mr. Nice would get my money for sure
Tom Hill
r.w. seed co---i havent heard anything other than good reports on deep congo
server fund beans
Rez's seeds
DJ Short
Skunkmans cultivators choice---can't go wrong with anything from sam...imo

temunator

moscas C99 F1 and BX will be bought for sure :D

btw its 1,500USD cuz i got 1000€

€dit : ill do a small order with the seeds i really want for a long time (trainwreck AK47 C99 some autoflowers^^) and wait a bit till i got a good list from this thread^^

is there any good way to spot the pineapple pheno? :D

heres a pretty cool list a made 2-4 weeks ago xD

CH9 herijuana - jack 33
big buddha - cheese
greenhouse - Himalaya Gold
greenhouse - kings kush
greenhouse - super silver haze
serious seeds - ak 47
serious seeds - bubblegum
serious seeds - kali mist
nirvana - bubblelicious
nirvana - jock horror
nirvana - PPP

homegrown fanta - flashback
KC Brains - California Special
Sensi Seeds - American Dream
T H Seeds - The Hog

Seedboutique:
BOG - bog bubble
Cannacopia - C99 X deep chunk
Connoisseur - SSSDH
DJ Shorts - grape krush
DJ Short - vanilluna
Federation - big mac
Flying Dutchmen - afghanica
Legends Seeds - red eyed bride
MR nice - shit
Nirvana - early bud
Nirvana - new purple power
sensi seeds - california indica
Serious seeds - chronic
Serious seeds - white russian
sprice of life - the blubonic
The GN Collection - ducksfoot
THSeeds - chocolate chunk
WallyDuck - C99 x panama red
WallyDuck - C99 x webbed indica
White Label - master kush

Last edited by a moderator:

Smokey#1

1000$ = 624€.

In times like this, i wish santa realy existed.

- Shark Shock (Mr Nice) €50
- Trainwreck IBL (Crazy X) /
-Bubblegum (TH Seeds) 89€
-Rockbud (Soma) €75
-Lavender (Soma) €75
-AK47 (Serious Seeds) €80
-Sour Diesel (Reservoir) /

Total = 444€, that leaves 180€ for the Sour Diesel & the TW. I remember that the TW got sold at a nice price, dont know about the SD though. If i'd have anything left after buying those, i'd probaly get something from Growdoc.

Got alot more strains on my wishlist but i'd probaly get those first.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blue

Pukka/doggies nuts are no longer in business as they were a bunch of wankers whos only concern was ripping idiots off who were dumb enough to pay £400 for some made up rubbish!

what seeds you buy depends on what YOU are looking for Indica pure or Sativa pure or hybred seeds....

Latest posts

Latest posts