What's new

Seedlings dying

shit i just noticed
i first posted this over a month ago
these should be much much bigger by now right?
should i just start over?

i am going to to star fresh with new nutes lucas formula
hempy style and just addin some house and gardens roots excel to the mix start to finish

festerous

Veteran
If it was me I would drop the air pots and replant those into a 2 gallon hempy using straight coco with a two inch expanded clay reservoir. I would water them every two or three days until runoff with ph neutral water 7.0 and 10ml of cns17 coco grow and 2ml cal mag per gallon until flower.

St3ve

in addition to what has already been said, I will add that using a solo cup to start it is too big. THe seeding doesn't have the root system at first to reach for the moisture so when the center area around the seed dries out a little too much you may not know because the rest of the cup could be still holding water. Try a shot glass or plug or something next time to make sure your roots are going nicely before up potting to a solo cup.

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
i am going to to star fresh with new nutes lucas formula
hempy style and just addin some house and gardens roots excel to the mix start to finish

I generally put root stimulator in my water as my first nute but all the way through the grow?

Going with a similar formula next grow. Will be adding some B 1 root hormone in seedling after about a week then add throughout veg and early flower if transplanting to a final flowering pot.

Also going Lucas formula with a molasses twist and some 25/5/5 nutes added in veg and early flower. Keeps everything in balance.

Also doing hempy buckets with drainage holes drilled and LST/topping/supercropping/lollipoping at all that fun stuff.

Hey ste3v
Great tip
I got some new beans now in rapid rooter trays with ph tap water with roots excel
Root r growin thru the bottom of the plug already , on some the cotelyn hasn't even come off yet but I see roots on the bottom