What's new

Seeded Bud Shots!

whiteberrieS

AI Glitch
Veteran
And the tiger shows it's stripes! :biggrin: Didn't know the stripes actually ARE the protective shell that grows on em in the plant, awesome. :dance013:

picture.php
picture.php

So what's a good rule of thumb - one more week after the first'un stripes up? Two more?

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
If your priority is the seeds, then the longer you go, the more you'll have, and the riper they'll be. If you just want a few to play with, then just harvest at the normal time, and you'll have some.
You might be surprised at how many seeds are buried in the buds. Probably way more than you think.

whiteberrieS

AI Glitch
Veteran
I'll give em til the end of the month, maybe longer on the one that's in the big pot she didn't get in til the 2nd and 3rd round of paintin. :biggrin: There's hundreds on the other SSK pheno in post 217...it's even crazier lookin now with the size of the Bog beans and the how many of em :laughing: gonna start a poll/test thread for server fundin when I get to trying em out.

Hottish

Chocolope CS Reversed & Selfed

A few Snaps of a Chocolope CS Reversed & Selfed

Last edited:

Hottish

Sorry for the poor pics 1st time uploading !

:tiphat:

Last edited:
S

sourpuss

picture.php

The White Og v2.0

Pollinated from male white og and northern hindu..

harry74

Veteran
It´s me.... again :shucks:.

Glo F2 X BB

BB X BB

I have given the plants a bit of batguano + watering with a mild feeding ( 5/5/1).

I plan to place them under 600 w as soon as there is room in my flowering tent for a last kick with bigger light intensity. I´ll let them go with no hurries, to harvest as much mature seeds as I can.
:canabis:

harry74

Veteran
Glo F2; every day I see more mature seeds.
I have to be carefull
I have lost 1 allready.

I have found it later...on the floor....crashed...I have walked over the seed :).

Glo F2 I´m flowering atm; looks a lot better tan 1st run indoor.

harry74

Veteran
I´ve been picking up some Glo f2 X BB seeds with tongues.

Clearly wet and some slightly open. Humidity of 70 % + when the light is off.

I will try to put the plants in the flowering tent asap, with the deshumidifier.
I´ll use first the open ones as they usually germinate quicker.
Probably I´ll be doing a micro test of some of this crosses in the near future, alongside the ones I did before with GLO F2.

harry74

Veteran

I have made some room and put the seeded plants there.

Quite better this way as the humidity stays around 50%, when the light is off.

BB F2 with 6 months in the jar; in the right side, a seed embryo/inmature seed.