What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

seedbank issues !!!!

Kinkao

Does anyone had some issues with The seeds of horror seedbank ?

what s your favorite seedbank ?

Last edited:

Amynamous

I like ********* and GREATLAKES GENETICS. They are both based in North America. I also like SEEDSMAN, but in the past couple of years, i’ve had multiple issues with lost packages and customs seizures. SEEDSMAN has awesome customer service and have replaced my orders when they don’t make it through.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
seedsman 2 hard to get $ to, lost a pkg wit out replacing. won't uze bitcoin. glg the best, or order direct from breederz

Kinkao

ordered from Europe :
JBC : good service with tracking number
EOS : good service with tracking number
Attitude uk : very good service
seeds of Horror : up to now very poor costumer service , coarse !
ACE seeds : good service
Zamnesia : good service
Hem p D epot : good service for longtime now

let s keep up the news , so they will know that a service has to be very well done , Green rush should not mean lack of respect and desorder . being nice and well organized is better for all of us, culture of virtues now !

much respect

Medfinder

Chemon 91
i never had probs with seedsman.

but now in cali where even top indoor is 3-4 a Gram..

I have been very impressed with a socal nursery so I've been using their delivery service and haven't had any issues..
SOCAL CLONEHOUSE

mendo breath...

picture.php

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ordered from Europe :
JBC : good service with tracking number
EOS : good service with tracking number
Attitude uk : very good service
seeds of Horror : up to now very poor costumer service , coarse !
ACE seeds : good service
Zamnesia : good service
Hem p D epot : good service for longtime now

let s keep up the news , so they will know that a service has to be very well done , Green rush should not mean lack of respect and desorder . being nice and well organized is better for all of us, culture of virtues now !

much respect

Then don't use them!!

Several USA based seedbanks that are worthy...mentioned in prior posts.

Just ordered some Rebel Grown seeds from neptune’s. Very fast.
Ordered some DVG seeds from seeds of life recently with great service