What's new

Seed shops in A'dam

G

Godless

Can anyone recommend a seedbank in Amsterdam that has fresh goods and hopefully more than dutch genetics?

G

Godless

Ace, DJ, Mandala have my interest now, but I guess I'll have to get those via post. I am interested in anything that takes 100+ days in flower and stretches like crazy, so sativa dom.

Isn't Sag in nl? I'd like to get some Western Winds. Can anyone else think of other sativas along those lines available in A'dam?

I'll probably get some kind of a kush too, any opinions on the best on avail there now?

E

elmanito

Ace, DJ, Mandala have my interest now,

Not available in Amsterdam, but like it said earlier go to the Dampkring.Mexican Haze is a good one.TH Seeds at the Nieuwendijk nearby the Dampkring is also a possibility.Perhaps Adam is around.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

belgowiet

i realy recommend the seeds of the dampkring there amnesia g13 and mexican haze is a killer strain if you want you can first buy the weed at the coffeeshop of the dampkring and they buy the seeds... if you like it
enjoy and have fun in the dam

Emmie

Kiwi seeds, Sensi, Barney's farm, big buddah seeds, white label seeds, .....
Hope this helps :) you gotta buy the latest smokers guide, it has all the coffee shops + locations and other interesting stuff :D can't wait to be there in may :dance013: