What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed Seek in Asia

Areebok

its not as open as some states in the US... you can get into real trouble, BUT as long as you dont parade around with a pipe or a joint in hand, as long as you're discreet with it, its pretty much okay ;) please give me some pointers in growing when you get here... i still havent had any good grows...

osman

So yeah me and a buddy probably gonna head down there soon, and I know I asked this already but my friend is worried but you think if we are cheap we could get by on a thousand usd for a month? Also I'd there and weed havens in the Philippines?

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
try manila philippines dude... its cheap to stay here and we got great weed up in the mountain ranges... though you can still quite get luck here in manila and also for the seeds, you can prolly just mail it to yourself from here, and seeds are often found in buds that you get here... some strains here are subject to being hermaphrodites but i guess that's just because it grows wild in the mountain side...

these are pictures of buds that you can get in manila.. but then these are dried and cured already... kept some seeds from these buds too... hope you enjoy our landrace... i believe also we have our own lemon haze and purple haze strains that grows in sagada :)
i'm thinking if our landrace crosses with a good indica its gonna be one kick ass plant my friend... our weed is untouched sativa btw :)

- Respect from the Philippine Islands

Im interested in that lemon haze and purple haze ..any more info?

B

buddymate

purple haze strains
I grew a few pinoy seeds outdoors here in the UK a few years ago,dont know if they were purple haze but all the buds were a nice shade of purple,didnt finish however,I didnt expect them to this far north,just an experiment really :tiphat:

osman

So I will be in the phillipines on the weekend and am gonna stay in Manila a few days and was wondering a few things, where should look to find weed and for some good shoppin as I will have almost nothin to wear that's men for warm weather. Also what can you tell me about sagada? Prob gonna spend about a month and a half in the phillipines.

osman

Just headin to palawon tonight, be hiking for a while and after batted I didn't make it to sagada as I just wanna be on the beach for a while. Any one know what the weed scee is lik in porta princesa, port Barton or el nido?

Areebok

hey bro, i dont know what the weed scene is there in palawan... please leave me a visitor message so we can talk a lil more... let me know when you get back to manila also bro. :)

osman

Man port Barton is real nice, el nido is ok and the other place I have been on Palawan are ok. No weed to be foun until the other night and this nice couple had to much hash to smoke before the left so they gave me like 5 grams, all aparently from sagada. If you go to the phillipines and wanna smoke sagada seems the place to be. As
Forthe phillipines I'm between liking it and strongly disliking it, no offense to areebok or any phillipinos, I just find there either real nice and welcoming or they just want something from you like your supper rich and try to ripe you off, and also incredibly rude. It's very ying and yang. Two extremes
Don't regret comin here but prob wont come back to soon. I don mean to rude to the pinoys cause I probably just had met several bad one. I literally had people come up to me, tell me Im rich and that I should buy them something or give them money.

Areebok

havent been checking this thread and i wasnt able to read the message you posted on my wall... apologies osman for the sort of band experience here... yeah, some guys are hungry for tourist's money... but there are some nice folks too... i dont blame you osman... not one bit... ;) in 3rd world countries, some folks tend to be like that i guess...
sorry again osman... i feel really really really bad...

peace! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest posts