What's new

~~~~SEED PHOTO CONTEST~~~~

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Whatever background is used in submittal pics won't be used in the logo, but sure,
might make it easier for the graphics person if it is a solid color, although whatever
is in the background will get cropped out.

Abby.....the whole seed needs to be as in focus as the 1 o'clock area of that seed you just posted.

Thanks,
dg

G

Here's another. Need to have a good smoke to enhance the creative process! :joint:

More like this one then... I'll work on depth of field DG! More soon :wink:

Abby :wave:

Last edited:
G

Okay I must be stoned and in the Halloween spirit, because I just looked at the picture of the seed I just posted and it looks like some battle with a knight vs, demonic creatures. Okay, maybe I played a few too many games of AD&D in my youth, but it sure looks like a knight in the middle of the seed with some winged demon on the left and a devil dog on the right. Other demons are dancing around the left and bottom of the seed. I mean c'mon, if the Virgin Mary can appear on a grilled cheese sandwich, a little Demon Seed shouldn't be that hard to believe! :biglaugh:

Abby :wave:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I love macro contests, hopefully open thru the weekend? I have some pretty unique seed shots.

G

:wave: First try - man, it's hard keep the entire radius in focus and out of shadow! :pointlaug

OOOPS! Those ain't ready yet! :gaga: :jerkit: :pointlaug

Off to find that perfect shape and stripes! :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

:wave: Shotgun I like that :pointlaug

Still don't quite have it yet! :bat:

Need to work on the angle and lighting more.

G

I wish I could help out with an entry, But im seedles at the moment.

But I must say it is very nice to see a thread devoted solely to the sacred seed.

Beautiful pictures everyone.

Last edited:
G

This is time consuming.....................

This is the best I got,,, :bat:

53342seedsfinal1.jpg

53342seedfinal.jpg

G

they all look super!!

i tryed last night taking pics all over the damn place, from a frosty leaf, to a white surface, to 3 types of laquered and un-laquered wood, tile, nothing worked on my auto.-only dinosaur of a camera, so HATS OFF to all the entrants, i have not the ability to zoom in without losing quality or i'd try again for sure! GOOD LUCK EVERY1

cj

ps-if any1 has any tips for a nikon coolpix 775 2.1mp with a 3x optical zoom (lmao)
HELP! lol

EDITEDITEDIT
LEgit, 4got to say, YOUR FUCKING FEMALE SEED HAD ME ROLLING ON THE GOT-DAYM FLOOR LAUGHING BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forgot to tell ya earlier lol i was dyin last night i couldnt go back to the thread man.. i was laughing too hard lol

Last edited: