What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed order just disapears?

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
My last order from SeedBay went missing. Payment was received and shipment confirmed but the beans never showed up. I expected green tape and a letter from HLS. Nada. Damn shame. Was looking forward to Sam's LP#1 x HazeSkunk. First order that has went missing in a few years. The first time it happened with SB was in 2008. RezDog ChemDD beans. My buddy's ass was tight for a few days but no one ever came knocking at the safe addy. I've lost 6-7 shipments over the years. But, that's pretty damn good considering I've been scoring beans online since 97'. lol MountainBudz, what's up neighbor?!? I'm in KY as well. :tiphat:

Man my ass is always tight, thats the bad thing about living in Ky, about the only damn bad thing. I would love to either get the seeds or a package with tape telling me i've been hacked rather than get nothing at all lol. When nothing appears it makes you think they are being quiet and in the middle of pulling something.

The bad thing here is, everyone knows everyone and everyone is nosey in these parts. You better bet your ass that if the local mail carrier found an open package with green tape knowing it was illegal contraband that they stick there ass sniffer in there and read it. Probably hand it to the locals as well. I'm telling ya man they are hard in this state and my general area particularly.

That is what worries me the most...

Glad to see and meet someone else from Ky! We need to stay tight on our state and play smart until this shit is legalized, I worry deeply about us all bro. Kygiacomo is also from here along with silverback (RIP) and D.S. Toker. Not so sure where D.S. has went but hoping the best for him. He has taught me a lot on here.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Jack, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get that C99 F2 at in your album pics?

Is that from the original brothers grim, FMS or what?