What's new

Seed Germination Statistics

F

ftsig

Hey Guys and Girls,

Genetics: 9 x Greenhouse Seeds Exodus Cheese (fem.)

On the 19th of September is planted 10 seeds in jiffys. 4 days afterwards all seeds were germinated and put their heads out of the soil.

As for now I have 9 seedlings. 1 did germinate but never choose to live. The sprout just went brown and died.

Greenhouse Seeds Exodus Cheese

UrMudrTrebek

Dr Atomic Blueberry Jam

I purchased them maybe a month before germinating

5 placed in paper towel all 5/5 cracked in about 48 hours

4 Females

C

camoxnhx

1 Hammerhead Fem (Medical Seeds Co) Received 5/16/11. Germ 8/1/11. Sprouted (out of soil) 8/8/11

1 ACE OF SPADES (TGA) Received 8/14/11. Germ 9/29/11. Sprouted (jiffy puck) 10/4/11

1 TOMHILL HAZE F2 (TH) Received 10/1/11 ( i believe so) Germ 10/11/11. Sprouted 10/16/11

1 Mosca Negra C99 BX (MN) Received 10/1/11 (same above) Germ 10/11/11. Sprouted 10/16/11

F

ftsig

Planting Souramnesia Day Hortilab seeds

so sticking with 5 and hopping for 2 females to run clones from when the time comes. marked them as SA1 to SA5.

sadly one of them looks like its dead, so i'm back down to 5 plants from 5 seeds. that twin seed has saved the statistics lol.

interestingly the seed with two bellies seems to have made twins, we will see if both survive...

after i noticed it looked strange i gently exposed the seed to find it had broken into 2 seedlings.

so if the others all make it i'll have 6 plants from 5 seeds lol.

sadly one of them looks like its dead, so i'm back down to 5 plants from 5 seeds. that twin seed has saved the statistics lol.

Souramnesia Hortilab Seeds

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i can't see any table or pic...

is the album set to public?