What's new

Security MEGAThread!

B

Bigtimer7

WOw i love this thread Green and IRconfused you are both gettin rep! I love this thread and think it is GREAT!!!

irconfused

green_tea said:
4b) Sealed vs un-Sealed

The more I think about this the less I like it here, but I guess its ok. The big thing is that with a sealed room, you are going to have to exhaust A LOT more heat than a non-sealed room would.

You'll have to exhaust AC heat, heat from CO2 generation, air cooled hoods hot exhaust and some other things I haven't mentioned.

I don't really see your logic here, aside from a c02 burner which would be negligible in contrast to a few 1ks you will be getting rid of exactly the same amount of HEAT since the things producing heat would be the same lights, water chiller, ballasts, etc.

If anything you would need much less capacity with air volume considering that instead of removing tons of air from the room constantly you only remove the air directly surrounding the lights and exhaust from the ac, so the heat is more concentrated.

Also from a growing standpoint closed rooms are just better, maybe not easier but better. Any way to more precisely control the conditions in the growing environment (temp, humidity, co2, pests, etc) the better. Also with running ac you don't get screwed if its hotter than 80 outside.

Latest posts

Latest posts