What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

security certificate expired?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i had to jump through a buttload of hoops to get on here tonight. my computer security says that the site is compromised because the security certificate expired yesterday. still have a line in the tool bar glowing red with a red triangle and it says "NOT SECURE!". message says there is someone trying to steal my passwords, log-in info, and credit card info...which is odd, because there IS no credit card info to be had. is this my computer just having a bad day, or did the sites security certificate actually expire?

welldone

exact same thing happened to me nightmare is this a security issue for us ???

here is what im seeing screenshot to help changing clocks did nothing at all.
and had to follow the unsafe link at bottom if only to warn others
Screenshot 2023-06-10 063620.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-10 064943.jpg

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im glad it aint just me.. thanks for posting guys took me forever to get in,,,,... same thing as whats shown above in the photo what well done posted and what armedoldhippy said.. Hope its not a security issue stay safe guys... :eek: Im guessing its sorted now but any updates would be appreciated.:thank you:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Just wanted to say there was no security risk, the browsers warn you about that because it expects a certificate from the server and suspects you are redirected to another server instead on the one with a certificate, because it doesn't get the certificate it expects. So it was safe, as usual, but the browser couldn't confirm it the way it's used to.
Sorry for that.

Latest posts

Latest posts