What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Secret Jardin Grow Lab Club! Wattage doesn't matter!

picture.php

picture.php

6 plants under 600 W in a GL 120

Mist

Nice tent full Fear.LoathingSF. Gonna be crammed come the stretch!

Here is a seldom seen shot of the floor of my tent, LOL!

opt1c

Veteran
i don't think you need more than a 4" inline fan if you're just running a 400; i've cooled a dr120 with just that; i have a thermostat controlling the fan; lamp heats the tent till it gets too hot and then the exhaust kicks on... i've even cooled a single 600 with a 4" fan in a 2x4 tent with no heat issues; ambient is key though... right now my tents are in a garage that stays under 70 degrees during the winter; lights provide all the heat

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
One of my favorite things about the tents is the fact that the sides are flexible. Cause sometimes the thing gets downright stuffed...

-s

S

Seismic

Some more pics for the best tent thread

Some more pics for the best tent thread

Here's a couple pics, though there not much at the moment.

Pre98bubba- slowly flowering away @ day 35
picture.php

picture.php

A little Grom @ day 31 flower
picture.php

Take care guys:abduct:

sednal

nice stuff guys. My gals are looking more delicious everyday! lookin at day 51 today. Two are def gonna be ripe by sunday but im hesitant if i should let them go longer...Im running very low on bud so we'll see hehe.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Aren't Fear.LoathingSF's girl already past the stretch I mean they have fully developed flowers formed and filling in now from the looks of the pic... Lovely lil grow you got there I'd like to try less plants vegged out longer some day..

sednal

Hahaha @ Teeg420. A room can get quite dirty easily when growing and mixing soils in there, i find myself vacuming every week at least, but im a little ocd about clean carpet haha.

Thurdunkel, as far as veggin plants longer instead of large numbers of small ones, i have taken 4 more clones from my big bud mom to veg them for the entire time while my already rooted clones flower, starting as soon as the ones in there finish. gonna really try to fill that tent in as well as fill out those air-pots.

Mist

Yep, that carpet needs a serious cleaning. LOL! That is one of the reasons I do hydro in a tent. I could pack up all my equipment and run a vacuum through the room for 10 minutes just to fluff the carpet under the tents back up and there would be no trace that I ever had a grow op going. I can't stand for there to be stuff on the floor anyway since I go barefoot all the time.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Shit guys lay off!!! I'm a lazy fucker lol if you can see the cans in the background it gets quite ridiculous haha I'm trying to get better about shit but I kinda just gave up on things after my best friend passed it threw me for a loop and I've been a stay at home fuck up for quite some time but that's about to change!!! I know I'm meant to be in the Cannabis Industry and I got a winner for sure! My Oregon Grape bagseed pheno A is better than the Chem 91 cut I have and looks to have a better yield too! Chem Dog watch out!!!! I can't wait to run this bitch in my tent, I was going to but wasn't sure if it was going to be worth my time so it got tested out in the CFL cab and at 25 days today it's a bomb ass strain covering itself in resin with a berry scent to it oh man I can't wait to see her when she's fully developed!!!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Well Sednal don't you worry cuz this strain is going to make it's rounds to as many as possible cuz I don't care for Chem 91 or Chem D and I'm tired of my older grower buddie's being on the jock of that shit so I've been hoping to find something special in a bag and I did!!! I have 4 seeds left of the 7 I had since I tried to germ another one which was the runt of the group and it didn't make it but Pheno A is off the hook so far! I have a thread for it I want people to go to and watch the progress of Cali's new clone only strain!!!! The smell gets better everyday!!!!

G

guest1ab

Nice looking setups, everyone! Congrats on the new equipment, Durkel....The Oregon Grape sounds delish, but I gotta say, that Chemdog is some powerful stuff! lol

Laventille

Some great shots in here to fire up enthusiasm. Hope this thread runs and runs and runs....

I have a dr60 street.
2 x 120w Enviros (blue spectrum) - "it wont work mate"
Drip System into coco chips, running a tiny amount to waste.

Having 'conditioned' my neighbours over a few years I don't feel I have to be too discreet, so it sits in my bedroom with the front open looking beautiful.
No intake, no exhaust, steady temps and kind humidity levels.

My best results to date come from The Church; this was a surprise to be honest but by day 21 of 12/12 I was already convinced. They have been my first Ounce plants from the enviros.
I have a couple of Kush at the moment which are going well and throwing up some oddities.

picture.php

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
yea!!!!! Those buds that form on a leaf are so weird! I have pics of a Querkle leaf like that I save from a buddy's harvest I helped trim...

I got some day 13 of flowering pics to share!

picture.php

group shot
picture.php

Here's one of the Bubba x Blue Moonshine with the branch of my Bubba x Deep Chunk in the front of the pic you can tell by the leaves
picture.php

Thunder Goo
picture.php

Bubba x Deep Chunk
picture.php

Bunch of Thunder Goo!!! Looks like the Bubba x Blue Moonshine is my best yielder out of this bunch but we'll see
picture.php

Super Cropped Bubba x Blue Moonshine
picture.php

My other Bubba x Blue Moonshine tall as ever in the corner haha
picture.php

another group shot
picture.php

that's my Blue Dream there on the left and it's getting tall too!
picture.php

Bubba x Deep Chunk I can't wait to see this bitch turn purple in my tent cuz it purpled up real nice under CFLs so I'm hoping HID will give me more color :joint:

Laventille

Cool temps and a 3wk flush brought me this...

picture.php

Nebula, gone truly dread!
There is no end to the way this plant amazes me. Very adaptable.

Thanks for the thread man.