What's new

Secret Ingredient?!?

T

TribalSeeds

Holy shit! this is too good to be true. Its a fucking diuretic! No wonder only his weed doesnt taste like shit!

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Organic soil? Doesnt that have shit in there? Fuck! That tastes like shit!

Not sure if your kidding or what...so I'll take that with a grain of SALT....seems others thought the Eagle 20 comment was a serious post..I fell for it too...so.....let's rock it....shake it...roll it....take it out and shoot it full of holes etc...

'...but yeah dirt tastes like poop dude...and all those bugs and stuff pooping in there....all that poop...and stuff...bugs pooping dude...I don't wanna smoke poop...no way man....dude.:blowbubbles::woohoo::dance013:

Gascanastan

Veteran
"Eat Shit - 300,000,000,000,000,000 house flies can't be wrong"

Poop is like using salt.......dude. It's uhhhhh...not good to smoke ......man. I've talked to the flies and they said they eat poop because it's all their tiny little mouth parts can eat....so I'd rather have salt than poop because if poop tastes anything like it smells then I want salt instead........man. I'd rather smoke salt than poop is what I'm sayin'...dude.

T

TribalSeeds

Poop is like using salt.......dude. It's uhhhhh...not good to smoke ......man. I've talked to the flies and they said they eat poop because it's all their tiny little mouth parts can eat....so I'd rather have salt than poop because if poop tastes anything like it smells then I want salt instead........man. I'd rather smoke salt than poop is what I'm sayin'...dude.

I dunno, ask that dude with no face in florida what he thinks about mofo's smoking salts!

Gascanastan

Veteran
I dunno, ask that dude with no face in florida what he thinks about mofo's smoking salts!

I can't ...he doesn't have a face.....fine then,I'll just smoke poop. Dude.

My new secret ingredient...Baby Poop... water soluable!!!! Hell yeah bro~

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
And for me, my secret ingredient is recycled soil. 80-40% depending on mix and age of mix, how many cycles its been through etc...... the recycled soil, compost, and EWC are the reason this is all so easy going for me. Most everything else; teas, etc is just something for me to do :D :D :D

All recycled here.
There is no "secret ingredient". The sooner you stop thinking about such things, the better off you will be. Really.:blowbubbles:
Learn how to make a decent soil, and then pretty much leave it the fuck alone. "Secret ingredients" sounds like hydro-babble to me.:tumbleweed:

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
All recycled here.
There is no "secret ingredient". The sooner you stop thinking about such things, the better off you will be. Really.:blowbubbles:
Learn how to make a decent soil, and then pretty much leave it the fuck alone. "Secret ingredients" sounds like hydro-babble to me.:tumbleweed:

Wasn't sure since you quoted my post but was that directed at me? I only used "secret ingredient" as OP titled it as such,

GS

Seandawg

Well im pretty sure, that anyone here knows a good proper soil mix.

But in addition to, what is and ingredient in your soil mix that you absolutely cannot do without?

Its not suppose to be a challenge of who's dick is bigger than any others. This is suppose to be a friendly discussion and share what you feel absolutely helps your grow.

Some feel milk, while others disagree. Its all fine in my opinion. Just sharing ideas, opinions, and accurate scientific perspective.

SD

Gascanastan

Veteran
Wasn't sure since you quoted my post but was that directed at me? I only used "secret ingredient" as OP titled it as such,

GS

Uh...yeah GS.....jeeesh......drop the 'secret' shit would ya.........

...This is a weird thread.....it kind of fractal-ed out eh..;)

Every body dance now....:dance013:

Oh...and my dick is bigger than yours too....

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Well im pretty sure, that anyone here knows a good proper soil mix.

But in addition to, what is and ingredient in your soil mix that you absolutely cannot do without?

Its not suppose to be a challenge of who's dick is bigger than any others. This is suppose to be a friendly discussion and share what you feel absolutely helps your grow.

Some feel milk, while others disagree. Its all fine in my opinion. Just sharing ideas, opinions, and accurate scientific perspective.

SD
At some point MOST of the things that can be used,IE ,milk, dog hair(started a tongue in cheek thread on how dog hair was the "secret ingredient"!), people hair, poo of all stripes, micro organisms,kelp(commercial+self harvested), rock, dusts, teas, etc.I have used.
There is IMO, no single ingredient that cannot be "done without".
I am doing my best to respond to your topic. My answer is "none"
I am not so sure "that anyone here knows a good proper soil mix."
I haven't always. In a 30+ year "journey" one can get lost sometimes.
I'm old. My dick don't matter anymore:tiphat:.

Last edited:

Seandawg

Really?
So you're saying that if there is a amendment that you dont already have in your mix you absolutely have to have it to add it to your mix?

You have milk, dog hair, human hair, and everything under the sun? So what you're saying is that if the mix doesnt contain any and all of things you can find it isnt considered a proper mix?

Shyt, there are a butt load of amendments that i feel i can do without...

And you're also saying that no one here knows how to make a proper soil mix? I really could careless of what people think of my personal soil mix. But im sure that others here would take great offense to that statement...

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Really?
So you're saying that if there is a amendment that you dont already have in your mix you absolutely have to have it to add it to your mix?

You have milk, dog hair, human hair, and everything under the sun? So what you're saying is that if the mix doesnt contain any and all of things you can find it isnt considered a proper mix?

Shyt, there are a butt load of amendments that i feel i can do without...

And you're also saying that no one here knows how to make a proper soil mix? I really could careless of what people think of my personal soil mix. But im sure that others here would take great offense to that statement...

You've got it backwards...............Bye!