What's new

Second shot at organic growing! transitioning to notill:)

lotus710

Picture time! (i love my new camera)

first off. i cant live without this stuff during trimming. i hate gloves and this stuff gets any stickyness off instantly. plus is smells AMAZNG!!
picture.php

and here are the bud shots. organic bc kush total yield from 4 plants is a few grams over 4 ozs (better yields then with bottles fosho)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lotus710

Ive heard soo much bad stuff about bc bud depot. What do people around here not like about em? Ive noticed they have some horrible phenos. Fake strains. When i got my first pack of bc kush beans they all grew fucked up so i emailed them and they hooked me up with 14 free beans. Then my bro bought me their "the purps" fem and a few beans were duds so i emailed them and they sent me 12 free the purps reg. (I dont like fems despite how many i may haveXD) They always fix any problems ive had and everytime they hook me up i find a killer pheno (like the bc kush up there^)

Much love
Lotus

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That bud looks good, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

BCBD is a crapshoot. Sometimes you hit (as you did), other times you get hemp. Never do you get what you bought. Then there's the whole scamming customers, credit card fraud scandals, etc.

It's just not worth it, IMO.

Now that Reef isn't doing their seed production who knows what the fark is going on.

Jay, I was pulling your leg. I figured "who" was what you were after but couldn't resist ;)

lotus710

Oh god. Never heard anything about that. Goodthing i went to 420kingstonXD id rather choose dna anyday

lotus710

i got the 4 best clones into their 5 gal homes under the led light. pics arnt working with that light so i need to get some cfls for pictures

lotus710

still no pics im sorry guys. its just pink and its hard to see much i dont like it.i have to tie them down every day:) lst ftw!! i just fed the soil malt barley, kelp, agsil, and aloe:) also planted a bunch of clover:) much love!<3

Lotus

lotus710

HEY look pics!!

i turned out the light and tested the flash on my camera. pretty good!

picture.php

also heres some trim run i made:) i got a job offer because of my knowledge of extracts!

shes still clearish and i pressed it with my fingerXD

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
grab yourself a pack of vecro cable ties. they are great for LST on the fabric containers!

VelcroBrandCableTiesPuck2.jpg

that hash is gorgeous! is it IWE or dry sift?

lotus710

grab yourself a pack of vecro cable ties. they are great for LST on the fabric pots

that hash is gorgeous! is it IWE or dry sift?

Yeah i need some real bad they would be waaay betterXD

Also neither unfortunatly. Its bho:/ i didnt have enough trim this run for bubble

lotus710

got some velcro for the lst. waaay betterXD thanks heady for reminding me:) water and coconut water for the soil yesterday. them stems are getting real thick. i notice the middle of some leaves are going yellow. either cuz of the shitty soil or my led being too close but shes 20 inchs away and only running veg so its probaly the soil. neem/kelp teas once a week to try n get rid of it

lotus710

took some pics! dont wanna post them. this soil sucks ass. i came back after a weekend away to a bunch of problems:( no bugs just nutrient problems. i really hate this soil

lotus710

this isnt supposed to be my no till. its still the easy bake soil that has obv not been re amended enough to work. i have everything i need for bluejays notill mix but i may be moving this year so i want to wait so i dont waste a bunch of amendments! im not a quitter. im going with this garbage. kelp neem aloe coco and barley and just hope for the best!! not going back to bottles. fuck that! much love guys!

Lotus

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so are you still in veg, lotus?
i've used an alfalfa/kelp/neem soaked tea (about 1/4 cup of each in a 5 gallon bucket of water) and that has worked well as a corrective and to green things up in veg. also maybe an innoculation (or 2) on that soil would help

lotus710

ye still in veg untill they fill out for a month. i wanna fix the problem before flower. ill order some alfalfa to add to the mix. anything else you recommend me getting? and when you say inoculation. you just mean of the teas?

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
Im no expert but it looks like they could use some calcium and magnesium. Not sure if its that or PH problems causing lockout maybe?