picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

there are more pics in my gallery....

peace
mrsb

SneakySneaky

Veteran
such an amazing time, ill post up some pics later also. if any of you members walked by the Made in Oregon pipe booth by the south food area you probly saw me not being so sneaky and sitting in the back blazing on my brand new rasta roor. so much fun, if you guys missed the colorado cheesecake lady there im sorry omg the medibles were so good, so good in fact i brought back 20 lol.

WaTerR

my friend was right down the street from there. . he was there for a swim meet with our coach and some guy offered him some and he was kicking himself cause he couldnt smoke

D

Dissect

Madness this year. Last time I went was 1999 I believe, ishloads of people there - I remember trying to leave and hearing a girl behind me say "I'm about to fake an injury just to get the eff out of here." Quick question for all those that attended - I remember passing by a booth and checking out some of the wares. Bamboo pipes/waterpipes - but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the shop or the guy who was running it. If anybody has this info I would greatly appreciate it. Peace.

D

Dissect

Anybody? I'm still trying to find this shop, any help would be great.