What's new

sears selling hydro stuff? look

kingdome

took you guys 2 pages to realize it wasn't sears selling the shit but a 3rd party not affiliated with sears just using their site like ebay, good job all

watson540

took you guys 2 pages to realize it wasn't sears selling the shit but a 3rd party not affiliated with sears just using their site like ebay, good job all
true that, but for the record, i jumped in about 3rd or 4th post to say the same thing..they are trying to be a regular amazon..(or ecrater would be a better description)
EDIT: OK actually my post was more like 14th..(but then another person mentions it, and then !!! mentions it..seems some people are a tad slow, or dont tend to read the thread they are posting in!) but i have to agree, this thread is a hoot..silly people

MagniKhan

Veteran

!!! brought that up on page two to be correct, counting must not be your thing when looking to be a smart ass! Really, I don't think most even care and it's really not even the point of the post, the point being "that one more major retailer had started to sell grow supplies".

You know, making MJ cultivation a little legitimate.

Latest posts

Latest posts