What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

searching right strains for lifetime using

Kaskadian

Veteran
Man, that is one of the best photos of the Malawi cob curing technique I have ever seen. That shit looks crazy good, wow!

All thanks to Tangwena, Repuk, and the rest of the fellas over there making cobs. This is my first time ever making them and I can confidently say I'd have screwed it up royally without their feedback. Tangwena has been an invaluable resource in learning this process. Thanks for the nice words man, tomorrow they're coming out of the vac bags to dry out then it's cure time!

:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks for nothing! I hear you and support your POV (keeping threads on track), but you have been discussing growing yourself.
The only stupid Q is the one that doesn't get asked. :tiphat:
PS: I own shares in Google:)

What he was saying is that a seedling shouldn’t really be flowered until it is sexually mature... she will show you this by making tiny preflowers at the base of the shoots ( have to look carefully for these) and usually they start to alternate the leaves.
Different strains do this at different ages, I start checking around 5-6 weeks of veg.
Plants can be put into flower earlier, but will take longer to show buds.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
All thanks to Tangwena, Repuk, and the rest of the fellas over there making cobs. This is my first time ever making them and I can confidently say I'd have screwed it up royally without their feedback. Tangwena has been an invaluable resource in learning this process. Thanks for the nice words man, tomorrow they're coming out of the vac bags to dry out then it's cure time!

:tiphat:

Good luck!

Happy Times

Been there bought the T-shirt :wink:

Read through the link. Interesting read and a corroboration of one of my beliefs that, strains affect different physiology differently. e.g

• one op uses Bubba Kush = Nighty night. I use it during the day. No nighty night there. Just an overall very mellow buzz
  • Chocolope
  • Green Crack to name a few. Folks that leaned heavy on the sativas for nighty night may have some ADD/ADHD tendencies, known or under the surface. Stimulation works backwards in ADD patient.

I hear ya on the Bubba, got some P98 up in Denver at the Clinic a couple years back and it was never a knockout stone to me, felt Indica dom but not narcotic at all. It actually surprised me a lot because I got it with super heavy stonyTown in mind.

clearheaded

letting go longer does not increase cbd. it increases cbn. thats a myth. in fact to ubtain highest ratio of cbd in cbd rich cultivars they harvest earlier as to have more cbd then thc..

reeding rainbow.... lol