What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Search for a SDibl x CJ (home made cross) Keeper

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
awesome :) i used to take hermies outside to flower inbetween , to protect my other seed projects and crop, and many times they got intense potency once i harvest em.

SD has some fame for hermies so i guess its what to expect. much like cascadia, lovepotion and many many more.

i got a few crosses we made with a strawberry/sour diesel, but i havent planted much of them. vend flowered one. very sour flavour. i might plant them to see how they are. also like u we only made a few. :) can be fun to check.

yeah i'm nearly at the point where i will get rid of the hermy pheno 3. might actually also put one outside far from my main guerrilla spots.

yeah testing crosses you make can be very rewarding.

nice thread gaius keep up the good work.

just started my first ever grow chose to go coco so i will be lurking around the coco forum

glad you enjoyed the show, hope your coco grow goes well man.

hey gaius, hope all's well with you...curious how this project has turned out so far. Also I had a quick question with the rhizopon AA, if you don't mind. How long do you find it best to leave the clones in the solution before popping them into media? Just curious as you seem to have good success using it, and I want to make sure I get enough hormone to the cuttings.

Best to you and I hope you're enjoying your garden...peace!

actually the project is going well, i did a run of mostly pheno 5 and 6 with a few 4's to fill the space, did the drip fed coco slabs system and ended up with close to 900gs, the pheno 5 makes good yields and nice taste but again i had to spray for pm to keep them clean. so now i'm doing a run of pure pheno 6 on the whole space, will be very interesting to see how they do when i can steer my nute levels exclusively for their benefit.i actually was planning to document this run with SDxCj pheno 6. they are on day 2 of 12/12 now.

B

bonecarver_OG

awesome man :D gonna be nice to hear how they go :D

i got rid of the pm once and for all using a product thats made out of copper.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Awesome work GM, can't wait to see a tray or two with the best of the bunch. Be interesting to see how the hermie one does second time round as it sure looks great man! POTM stuff bro

Latest posts

Latest posts