What's new

Sea of Green

G

Theory of SoG??

Theory of SoG??

Well, here is the way I understand it. You create a mother plant that is capable of supplying the amount of clones you will need for your setup. The "Theory" of Sog, is to fit as many of the same clones under your light as possible. I used to cram 36 clones on a 3x3 flood table. You are supposed to take all apical clones (Top of branches) that are at the same stage of development...root them, and then throw them into flower, as soon as a sufficient root system has developed. You will know when you see roots and all of a sudden a flush of growth has occured.

Very straight forward. If you need help just post a question.

WW420

Thank You!

Thank You!

That confermed my understanding,of the way it worked,
Now the Plus points to this is??? Thank you for your time :joint:
I'm still a newbe(MED)Patient, with limited space,want to try to go the best way to work on my Karma,Via other MED Patients,While keeping myself wacked :ying: A year & 1/2 ago they discovered (Adavanced)Throat Cancer
Your World Changes! It's becomed clear to me my Karma was going from
Paying to wanting to be paid.
Sorry started triping,yeal teach me what you think I should know about it,if
you would?
Thxs Much,
WW420

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
if there is anything i can do to help let me know...

SOG: can be done with clones and seedlings alike, the idea is to have a level canopy of huge buds, simply put.

Growdoc

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
here are some sog style plants...4 plants per square foot...and probably gonna yeild 2 oz. per square foot too:) That's the advantage.

You can see how all bottom branching is removed, the goal is one main cola.

The disadvantage...numbers. You want to stay legal...its easier to go over limits with a sog garden.

Last edited:

WW420

So as I understand,Growing in this
manner,You get Center Colas. In a Ebb & Flow,would you (If using)
Rockwool,use 4" or 6" cubes??
Thxs for the replies!
WW420 :1help:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
<--never done rockwool, but I'd imagine the bigger the better. The more space you give em for roots the bigger the yeild could be. You can fit 4 of the six inch cubes in a square foot...so this would work fine, with a maximum of 64 plants. Think about that, 64 1/2 oz to 1 oz colas...not popcorn buds on these plants.

WW420

Sunnyside

Sunnyside

I looked at:
Soulful Southeastern Exhibit
Some of you guys,REALLY produce Works of Art
Much Respect
WW420 :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts