What's new

Sea of Deez

aeric

Veteran
What's this?
Some Rez's V3, certain pheno of Blue Mystic. In Coco w/Canna nutes, topped off occasionally with botanicare stuff like LK, the soil flowering formula, sweet, etc....

worms eye view

and a swazi further along.

Sorry not the best pics, taken quickly.

somoz

Veteran
Lookin good aeric a bit crowded but don't think they mind too much.......got any more pics?

moz

aeric

Veteran
Lol thanx evry1. It is indeed a jungle. That kind of density used to scare me, but with a nice oscillating fan and some love it's all good. Some new ones hopefully later today but for now here's some more from the gallery.

This is the BM on the upper left, making leaps and bounds ahead of SD (right and center) for now cuz it finishes in 9 1/2 wks as opposed to:

Tha V3 which takes anywhere from 11-13 1/2 wks. for the connesuer quality.

More jungle pics comin up. :yoinks:

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Ya gotta love a sea of deez :canabis: looks to be a kick ass grow aeric...

70s :joint:

somoz

Veteran
Lookin good aeric.....I've never grown the BM but is has always intrigued me, looks to be a nice plant........And i guess for the finer things we all have to wait sometimes!!

Where we at here....You flipped them i think already so what day give or take we looking at...........thanks

moz

aeric

Veteran
update
these were taken with a tripod, lill better I hope.

The BM, around 3.5 wks (somoz)

BM left, V3 right

V3

BM

BM

V3

aeric

Veteran

V3
Swazi top revegged

Somoz: the BM had 3 phenos, typical of Nirvana genetics, but they were all interesting in thier own way, sort of showing different spectrums of Blueberry. One Indica, one extreeeme sat, one in the middle. Pictured above is the one in the middle. In terms of yield as well as finishing time also. This particular one smells like blueberrys in-a-can while growing, but more like cherry blunt wraps when cured and in the last 2 weeks, right down to the cigar tobacco smell, almost overwhelmingly so.

Since it's kinda slow still I'll wait until things get a lil more overgrown to update again, or if anything interesting happens. Any comments whatever feel free.

Last edited:

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
very cool, thanks for sharing you're babies with us

looking foward to those harvest shots!

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Lookin' good there

Lookin' good there

Very impressive aeric...you're not new to coco...doesn't look like it...those plants are green, healthy, and monsters :yoinks:

Let us know if you flush and how you go about it in coco....

:wave:

somoz

Veteran
Nice update bro, and thanks for taking da time to talk,looks like we got some coco fans up in the thread!..........Got a chuckle out of me too with "typical of nirvana genetics":........hehe.....................Blueberry in a can sounds pretty good to me as well, i like fruits! Don't be shy with the pics either aeric, its your thread and if ya got em show em off please...........everyone likes pics!

laer on bro
moz

aeric

Veteran
It's been awhile once again....they are making leaps and bounds but alas some1 is using the cam. The pics look fairly dark on this comp...hope it's just me.

VT: thanks alot bro Coco is everything it's cracked up to be and more, been into coir since before canna was even available in us....but it was all just experimentation on the sidelines until canna was available. It would be great if they could come out with a completely organic line for coco. The main thing that I think has contributed to a personal record yield is to use Rhizo prodigiously until the first week or 2 of flo, so that roots are taking over thier pots like a plague.

They get watered every 2-3 days and get the standard 20% runoff and if they seem to be overferted i simply back off the nutes a little for the next watering, say, 2-3 mil/gal. I start at 4-5 ml/gal in the first week after cloning, repot to 5", move to 7-8 ml/gal, resume that usually after the next repot to 1-2 gallon container, then slowly work up to about 20 ml/gal at peak of flo. I add LK at 5-10 ml/gal and PB at 1/4 to 1/3 strength,maybe every other watering, for the X factor that organics provide. I have used PK at several smaller doses rather than one big dose, and done it without PK and I still don't know if it had any real benefit as far as yields, but the PB provides a good bit of P and K as well.

Somoz: that line "typical of..." comes from experience! I think the breeder (Hanck??? or something like that) purposely tries to give the customer a wide variety to choose from. The Swazi (pictured above as well) has enormous calyxes, and looks more like a hash plant/swazi, her sister looked exactly as you would expect with delicate foxtail buds...go figure!

I don't know if i said this yet (considering the name of this thread) but Rez if ur listening: I haven't tried the IBL and wonder if it will be even better, but the V3 is the best I've ever grown...without question!

aeric

Veteran
partial update

partial update

well the cam is shall we say off to the next world....another one will be procured soon enough and before the chop....but for now imagine this:

Buds on the left with a little light bleaching :( and the density of an averadge man's arm (elbow to wrist). Buds on the right the size of an apple, then a bunch of apricots below lol. The density is perfect now cuz a few leftovers from the last run were finally taken down. :wave:

aeric

Veteran
The lone Swazi turned out to be Muy Excellente! A nice "slice" and delicate flower aroma after brief cure. Another surprisingly decent offering from Nirvana.

The V3 has such soft stems and really likes to bend over, many stakes and twistie ties later they are happy. The BM has nice purple highlights, which is another sign that sez they are only a few weeks away. I really need to stop guessing/assuming and get an EC meter for the next run, along with some sort of auto-watering setup....handwatering days are over. Camera and more shots in a week or two....la8r

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Looking great Aeric, my plants look kinda bleached always, I know I keep them lights a lil too close sometimes but hey, it's big buds that I want not beautiful leaves lol..:D Looking great..:yes:

aeric

Veteran
Thanks for the comforting words FJ it's really been bothering me seeing those f-ed up lookin leaves...ur correct it's the buds that matter!