What's new

Sea Green

watts

ohms
Veteran
just read this thread and TheBioMaster seems like he works for the company, in my opinion. He pretty much repeats what the website says.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just about every grower I know who has tried this stuff has incorporated it into their regiment.

You can really go hard with the nutes without burning your ladies.

Rolldaddy

I did order sea green and have been using it. The people there were helpful and sent me samples of their other products. Good people at the company

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Mycel at $60 for 500ml I don't think it's a lotta money at all, you only need to use .5ml per gal in veg and 1ml per gal in flowering, I can stretch a bottle to last me about 650-700 gallons... and compared to liquid karma is a whole lot cheaper and better IMO.

Mycel

Mycel at $60 for 500ml I don't think it's a lotta money at all, you only need to use .5ml per gal in veg and 1ml per gal in flowering, I can stretch a bottle to last me about 650-700 gallons... and compared to liquid karma is a whole lot cheaper and better IMO.

Still seems pricey ! It would last a grower using a 50 gal rez 1x a day , 10 days at 1ml a gal. WHat kinda magic is in 1ml of liquid to a gal, gonna do at an extra $6 a rez?

have you done a side by side comparison with a control and other products? ? ?How long have you used it?
How has sea green improved your crop?

Salts are salts too. Mess up the balance and the osmosis plants use to draw in nutes/water , no longer works.

I just see lots of new products with great marketing and not a lot of proof to back it up. Lotta voodoo juice out on the store shelves .....

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Mycel, if your using a 50 gal rez 1x a day how do you expect not to spend money, you can basically say that about any product you'd be using, don't knock something til you try it. I started it using it only 6-8 weeks ago and I threw my LK out the door, overnight I saw a difference in the plants, also a Tacoma Coma already mentioned feed higher PPM's using this stuff if you dig it cause your plants won't burn at all, so for someone working with new genetics or just new to growing this stuff can be a life saver, just my opinion tho. To be honest I've been around the block with nutes and this one has found a spot in my garden.

Mycel

voodoo...
No way 1ml of anything will allow you too feed super high ppms....
A healthy vigorous plant in a dialed in enviroment will allow you to feed higher ppms's , not some liquid in a bottle .

In what way did your plants look better over night , compared to the day before ? How are the plants better now , then 10 weeks ago , when you did not use this product ?

The side by side pix of the 1 week old seedlings on there site , proves what ????? Does it show that sea green works , or that the one seed had more vigor then the other ?

Thanks for your opinions :tiphat:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Mycel, don't understand why you would come to a site to educate yourself just to bash on something you've never tried or aren't even willing try. I am just an average grower who's used a lot of different products over the years and I am trying to relay my positive results, if you don't believe that's cool no one says you have to. All I can say it try not to be so narrow minded and try it and see for your self. I mean after all your feeding 50 gal per day so an extra $60 shouldn't be anything to see if your plants are happier and that the good peeps at IC mag are just trying to help.

Rainmaker

The single best nutrient additive that I have in my arsenal...I will never grow w/o it again. The quality of my finished product has improved significantly, after using this for the past year. Have seen improvements in all of my bread and butters... that I have been running for years... in overall quality and yield using Sea Green. Trichome coverage, flavors and aromas way up...since the incorporation of this product.

Mycel

not bashing , nor narrow minded .

Just looking to see what this product did for your plants . Not a general statement , "like they looked better over night ".....
Im Willing to try anything , when I see some solid proof of it's results ......

Will ask again , how are your plants better now that your using this product , compared to 8-10 weeks prior , when you did not ????

I want to educate myself on what this $60 product will do for my garden ? Does it increase yield , growth rate , overall vigor , flower quality , or increased trichs ? If so , by how much , etc

The one poster above said he noticed no changes , and will pass on this product in the future . I assumed your a reputable poster , which is why I was asking about your results .....

I can sell sugar water for $100 a bottle . Billy may decide use it and in his "opinion " see improved results . Was it the sugar water improving the plants growth , or just Billy's perceived improvement .

Sorry if my questions offended you .....

Peace and Pot :)

Mycel

The single best nutrient additive that I have in my arsenal...I will never grow w/o it again. The quality of my finished product has improved significantly, after using this for the past year. Have seen improvements in all of my bread and butters... that I have been running for years... in overall quality and yield using Sea Green. Trichome coverage, flavors and aromas way up...since the incorporation of this product.

This is what I was looking for ! Strains ran for years , then sea green was added , and he saw positive results across the board !

G

Guest3498

I am also curious as to the ingredients in seagreen, especially the "NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT" that's listed on the bottle.

All I know for sure is that my plants are growing better than ever since using the stuff, I'll be buying plenty more seagreen in the future!! Awesome product...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
the main ingrediant is leonardite? which is also in liquid karma...i use Sea Green in veg..but are you guys adding it into late flower as well?

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
yes4prop, use the sea green up til flush and to be honest I just flushed out some plant with the stuff and I can tell my aroma's are way up on those plants. Also here is another little tip. I just loaded up my ezcloner 6 days ago and have been foliar spraying the tops in the morning when I wake up and right before I go to bed. this was the first time I used it as a foliar spray and I already have roots popping out no BS. I will get a pic up tomorrow cause I am too lazy right now but tomorrow will be day 7 and I feel like without the stuff it be 12-14 days to see the kind of development I am seeing. I am liking this stuff more and more. Also leonardite is the main ingredient just like with the LK but if you look at the back of both bottles, LK also has a tiny bit of yucca extract and the percentage on the leonardite it miniscule compared to the sea green percentage. I am also guessing that it loaded up with beneificals which help break down the food much quicker for ya hence you can feed higher PPM's which in turn will make heavier yielding plants. Also its def a molasses which is why i tried flushing my plant out with it and will be doing it again come next harvest.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Here is a shot of the clones 8 days in, sorry was too lazy yesterday to. For me i would say 14-18 days is the average time for me to take the clones out of the ez give or take. This stuff just helped me save a week in my grow period. I just keep finding uses for this sea green stuff, its wonderful....

picture.php

Rolldaddy

What's up Otto?

How much sea green are you mixing into to the water to filler spray the clones? I put cuttings in a few days ago myself. I spray mine with very mild flora nova bloom with ph'd water. Maybe I'll put a little sea green in my bottle.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Rolldaddy, I just fill up a 1 gal jug of water ph'd 5.8-6.0, 1ml of sea green, then just fill up the spray bottle as needed, I just foliar spray the tops twice a day. the ez cloner it self I just fill with 10-11 gals of water ph to 5.0 (cause as it run the ph will rise) then I put my heater in and set it to 76, I wait an hour or so to make sure the thing is running proper so that when I dip my clones in the root tech gel I can put into the ez cloner with an already set environment for them.

I also ditched LK for sea green, Works better and is cheaper. One thing to notice about the low rate is the bottle has no water in it, like LK which is probally mostly water. Seagreen is thick like molasses. Ive gotten increases yields and have increases ppms with out burning my plants, Its not hype this shit works if you dial in your feeding.