What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SDF DTW

N

NewAgeGenetics

lovely grow slip bro!

your practice always amaze me! :)

luv the strong structure of gg4.

slipdefeu

Thanks for passing here poto AC', nestor, VtH, paper thorn and NAG :tiphat:

Nestor, i don't know what thinking about SS, don't impress me much, 52days of 12/12 today, i think i'll let her go 13wks ;)

cerise bud :

Bubba buds :

Next round :

chocolope x cocoa kush x12
CM bilbo x blue bubba x12
ukcheese x dairy queen x12
spg x bb x5
gg4 x Bright Moments x2

Attachments

• P1010375 (Copier).jpg
    P1010375 (Copier).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010382 (Copier).jpg
    P1010382 (Copier).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 19
  • P1010371 (Copier).jpg
    P1010371 (Copier).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 23

slipdefeu

Thanks west-eu, cerise is a nice one yep ;)

chocoa/cheese bx/blubba mass are from my friend söze
spgxblueberry from chimera (thanks poto ac :) )
gg4xbrightmoments from coxnox

:tiphat:

Hi Slip,

About SS it's may be a consequency of my little experience. My value scale has not finished evolving ;).

Your's pics are allways beauitiful too.

Keep run on this way bro.

:)

slipdefeu

Yep Nestor, once sweetskunk was starting flowering i knew right now that's not my cup of tea, not fan of the smell, lot of hope in the effect, wait&see ^^

Yesterday i started to flush some, bubba kush, gg4, sour kush, cerise, cherry mass & gooey.

At the same time grune hessin, s&s, headbanger, ssds & sour dieble started one week with ripen,

While sweet skunks still eating A+B ^^

Debby (12/12 +40) :

Same bud yesterday (12/12+54) :

she's ready to popcorn :woohoo:

Yellow burned leaves on the left are from the grune hessin

Another problem happened :biggrin:

From week4 to week6, some plants started to turn yellow like they were hungry but some others (kush/diesels) were ok with my ec level so i continued like that
But last week i realized that the bottom of the nutes bottleA was full of crystals :/
Damn immediately i buyed proper nutes, cogr flores, to replace my rez, some plants were showing defficiences, grune hessin the most affected, full yellow, leaves started to burn when i replaced the rez..

After one feed she started to get green back!
Last leaves changed yellow to green in few days, saved by the gong!

Attachments

• P1010318 (Copier).jpg
    P1010318 (Copier).jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 22
  • P1010423 (Copier).jpg
    P1010423 (Copier).jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 19

Dakine

Veteran
I finally found one of your threads slip. I dont have time right now to read through it but Ill make time a little later!

N

NewAgeGenetics

hola bro!

nice thread, this debby is a beast! lol

I think the same about the Sweet Skunk, not worth to grow. grüne hessin seems no good too... better to grow strains what loves your feeding technique like Glue, Debby and Bubba of course.

thanks for the show :)

slipdefeu

Nice to see you here dakine :tiphat:

NAG, the debby is just starting to build some calyx fingers, i hope :biggrin:

i'm pretty sure that the probem came with the crystalize bottle, i know that grune hessin is less potent than debby or glue but i like his smell ^^ i can't just grow diesel/kush things, i like to harvest the rainbow much more ;)
Thanks to stop here bro

Dakine

Veteran
Wow there looking damn good.. I didnt know your set up was that size. I thought it was smaller for some reason! How long you gnona let everything go for?

slipdefeu

Wow there looking damn good.. I didnt know your set up was that size. I thought it was smaller for some reason! How long you gnona let everything go for?

Hey dakine, had some troubles this time but it still look acceptable ^^
i'm gonna harvest first batch at 10weeks of 12/12 :
gg4
sour kush
cerise
cherrymass
bubba kush
gooey
I flush them since friday

second at 11/12 weeks
amnesia
sour dieble
grune hessin
headbanger
sage&sour
ssds
At the middle last week with nutes, ripen only

Third is only sweet skunk at something like 13 i think ;)

Dakine

Veteran
Wow Slip, thats ALOT of girls to harvest.. Which is your favorite from the first batch thats gonna be harvested?

How much you think dry weight is gonna be?

slipdefeu

Hey dakine, that's really hard to give you an objective answer, never smoke the gooey, but if i had to make a choice i'll probably keep just cerise & gg4 on this batch.

I think i'll probably harvest something between 800 and 1000g, not less not more ^^

slipdefeu

Yeah of course Dak, i'll take some at the first cut, impossible to get plants out the box by now, i don't have any support available so i prefer let them like that atm ^^

Thanks for passing here mate

slipdefeu

Pics just after light off, bubba and middle/left side, 12/12 +58

Attachments

• P1010445 (Copier).jpg
    P1010445 (Copier).jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 24
  • P1010454 (Copier).jpg
    P1010454 (Copier).jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 24