What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD x Casey x OG Chem!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Took a cutting on Tuesday night as the original cutting's didn't make it. Well still might have a chance on one. The cutting was basically a little bud, bout 28 days or so in-hope she works!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Jointed!

I bought these new lights rock!! They're from Boulder Grow, 315 CMH I think it is. It gets too hot in there with two, so I am going to return one.

And the Genetics nod goes to the guys over at CSG! Bringing us another gem!

The Pheonix

me and you are going to have to chat someday about your pruning technique Bro.. awesome.

Real real nice Bobbo :biggrin:

peace Bro

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Pheonix!, anytime guy!

I wish I could describe smells better, but I am getting a tropical, sweet OG Chem funk. Smells divine!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
She's at around 8.75 weeks. Prob gonna need another week or so, mostly cloudy trich's as of now.

I plucked the big fans off yesterday.

Thanks for checking her out!

The Pheonix

looks like a pheno with a nice mix of the parents, sterling job my friend.... it'll be nice to see you push her that extra 7-10

Peace Bro

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks very much Pheonix!

Yeah, I see the OG Chem and the Casey Jones for sure.

I thought she would have been farther a long, next time I will leave her in the tent for another week. I will continue to let her "shock ripen" for another week or so in the mostly dark room though.

Thanks for checking her out!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey guy's,
The cuts on this beauty never rooted unfortunately. She was a beast!

The smoke is very smooth, has a sweet Chemdog taste wit almost like a menthol twinge aftertaste.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Looks like she was an 11 - 12 weeker and you yellowed her out to quick.
Are you still gonna grow this strain again and leave her to finish?