What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD IBLxOG Kush f2-Free Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanger559

How do you change the world? 1 KIND act at a time. I seen that in the movie Evan Almighty. JLP Thank you very much for your kindness

ihavenolegs

Ugly.. Just started to grow again,and i'm one of those guys who just reads alot of posts instead of posting... sooo...

If if if I post.. Hey! I really want some of these beans 34more times can i get some?! :D

BoB91

At it again...

At it again...

Niceeeee. I just hope I can get my safe address in time before you run out!!!!
Sorry Just wanted to add a thank you! :rasta: :jump:

Last edited:
D

dafunkyjunkie

You are AWESOME!!! May the blessings flow like wine in your garden. (Figuratively speaking of course) I know your kindness will be rewarded.
Thanks again

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
SWC/TRON grows

SWC/TRON grows

JLP said:
.Short stocky little plants that finish around 65 days.Great for cabs or small spaces.
JLP

sounds like it would do great in my Phototron grows....Hope this helps. :joint:

biotek

free the seed

free the seed

wow ,
there are still people that care and share with out the might old dollar my hats off to you JLP , freedom to grow and give. well done.
bio

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...mmmh better take this offer peeps ...i've witnessed JLP's OG bx 1 myself and that was some awsome shit...very kind of you to share once more to the community....props to you sir !!
not gonne take you up on your offer but i just wanted to say that it is nice that people like you are around :smile:
:respect:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts