What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogrow and he's love of plants

scrogrow

OK boys and girls seems I might need an extra week as I'm going back into hydro!!!
Anyone seen the new alien hydro rainmaker systems yet??

Coming soon to this thread

Missed splashing about with water and it's a lot easier to maintain a Res than smash out handwatered grows

Will be hitting a few more spaces this diary as its a potential 4 rooms but I need to set up the others over the next few days and weeks

scrogrow

picture.php

Mate just done this for me love me some grafitti

U

useless.gardens

looking forward to seeing that hydro set-up... i love the simplicity of that company's (alien hydro) products.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh can't wait to see the next round,, book me a seat at this table,, i missed the last one,, i need to pay attention this time

Cmoon

Sounds great Scrog, iv been looking at a few recirculating systems including the Alien products, should be fun:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts