What's new

SCreme'N Dawg

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
CBF and Teresa - Uhmmmm........Simply amazing! Oh my God!

S

Seismic

Not sure how I missed this other thread of yours cbf, but this cross looks awesome as well, so frosty:) Always doing a bang up job bro, take care:tiphat:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Sup Cbf. And Teresa Damn that dawg loook absolutely stunnin. Cbf I could imagine hoe those f3s are gonna come out. I would love to puff on
that . Sounds like u got everything dialed in!

Last edited:

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
couple gettin close

CBF

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

goldking

SCreme

SCreme

Yo SID :) theres no doubt all the work you put into creating Strawberry Creme payed off again..

a great Cross bud-dy,,i chopped one down 5 days ago HMMM! HMMM!Good!

keep up the Great Work CBF,

stay warm GK

Brastaman

hiya cbf. those are looking really nice.
i'm just waiting for roots on the clones and the mamas will be flipped. i noticed with the batch of seeds i got the lanky-thin leaved "looking" ones were males, i figured they were the straw dom ones. i hope some of the screme comes through with the females cause i've been DYING to try your screme cut.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey all thanks for commin by:D

GK, great to see ya here, finally the snow is meltin off around here, time to get the outdoor in order.

brasta, thanks for the comments, SCreme is around, i dont keep the cut anymore as the BX1 and BX2 have enough strawberry now i can find plenty of SCreme type plants.

found a few strawberry plants in the F1s, a pretty good one #3 plant i keep for now.

findin sweet plants in the F2s, but havent come across a good strawberry yet. most strawberry plants show in early flower, aroma most times will be the indicator.

some other females movin along

CBF

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Thanks CBF m8 never tried a strawberry tasting strain before hopefully i find one..!!!

ROOTWISE

Veteran
I got 18 F1's and 9 F2's up and looking good CBF. I'll be looking for the chemmy ones:D!!! Hope all is well with you....
:thank you:

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the shots benji, if ya dont find a strawberry, and thats what your lookin for in the seed, ill fix ya up:D

Rootwise, should be somethin to hold on to lookin thru that many. good luck with um.

CBF

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No probs CBF m8 thank you for the pics this one is my fav P.O.T.M material if you ask me..:)
picture.php

hazeified

Hi folks, some pics of the f2s from the server fund, got 2 packs, from 5 dropped, got 3 females, these shots are a few weeks ago, got one in flower now, and veging the other 2 a bit more, Cheers CBF:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More Soon!!!:wave:

PS anyone got a link or description of the origin of Strawberry Creme, Cheers

hazeified

Cheers Dude, so the selfed SC seed was bx'd once?, did you get round to the bx2s? do you still have the KKSC cut? thanks Bro,

trying to do some research on strawberrry lines atm.:tiphat:

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers Dude, so the selfed SC seed was bx'd once?, did you get round to the bx2s? do you still have the KKSC cut? thanks Bro,

trying to do some research on strawberrry lines atm.:tiphat:

did 4 gens from the S1, went back to the F2 screme cut, and then back to the screme again, yes i did the BC2, and have run those.

currently takin the BC1/2 back to the original S1 seed. had 3 S1 seed left, and got 1 female and 2 males.

yeah i know shouldnt be males in the S1s, but it happens, anyway after 4 packs we found a total of 3 males. friend still has some of the original S1s. maybe one in there as well.

i no longer keep the KKSC around, or the screme cut. BC2s have plenty strawberry plants in um.

CBF