What's new

screen

Epod

hi all i have seen pp speeking about useing a screen :dance013:
ok then so how does this help keep your canopy all the same size then :jump:
so spill the beens then on this one and how to keep your plants shorter :thank you:
as with led i see u need to make a inclosed room so this will give to a max hight to grow in :dance013:and my strain is not the smallest at about 60" :plant grow:so any tips will go a long way here :thank you:
ps so what is a scrog :moon:

LEDGirl

Veteran
So with a screen, you usually veg your plants for some time without it. You let them grow several nodes, get 9-12" tall (or LST them), and then put a screen over the plant say 6-9" from the stalk. You fold the plant under the screen, and as it grows you take each new stem (or node) and put it into a different quadrant of the screen. The screen stops that stem from crowding over into the other space, so when you do this time after time, you get an even canopy filled with a lot of "top" colas.

If you want to see a good example of this, visit our "See what our customers are doing" thread and take a look at VerdantGreen's grow ;)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got some chickenwire with around 1 inch holes, that big enough?

LEDGirl

Veteran
Should be big enough. The only stems I ever saw over an inch thick were at the stock. ;)

Epod

thanks for the info ledgirl
but cant fined this "See what our customers are doing" section any were if anyone cant fined the link plz post it here

Latest posts

Latest posts