What's new

Scrappy's Stuff III

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Just got this Walkin Stick from my one day father in law...he hand-made this, and it is kick-ass!!!

Attachments

• stick 001.jpg
    stick 001.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 4
  • stick 002.jpg
    stick 002.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 5
  • stick 004.jpg
    stick 004.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 7
  • stick 005.jpg
    stick 005.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 5
  • stick 006.jpg
    stick 006.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 8

scrappy

Veteran
Well the Deathstar cut I have, isn't Deathstar...She has no diesel funk at all, not even a little bit. She is SUPER FROSTY, and looks like she is gonna yeild real good. She is putting off a SUPER STRAWBERRY smell to her. I've never had a strawberry cut & I had some doubt that it really wouldn't smell strawberry-ish. But MAN does this gal reek of the berry. The area that the cut came from is known for the Deathstar, Lemon G, Dumpster, and a cut of Strawberry Cough, so I'm hoping that we got the Cough cut...I will try to inquire about her...I will post some shots up tonight after I take some, lol.

scrappy

Veteran
Bubba Kush Pre 98

Attachments

• Bubba Full.jpg
    Bubba Full.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 4
  • BKush.jpg
    BKush.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Bubba.jpg
    Bubba.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 4

scrappy

Veteran
Next up is The White...I lost this gal for a quick minute...But thanks to gifting, I was able to track her down, and get her back from someone I had given her to so I know she is legit. I know she is legit, because I received her from Krome, the man himself...lol
Thanks for spreading her out to the masses bro....

Attachments

• white full.jpg
    white full.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 5
  • white.jpg
    white.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 4
  • white3.jpg
    white3.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 9
  • white2.jpg
    white2.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 5
  • white1.jpg
    white1.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 4

scrappy

Veteran
thoroughly enjoyed reading your diary scrappy :thank you:

Thanks Rock...Im glad to be back on the site. I quit posting for a few years, but now I'm back...lol

Something GREAT has been dropped at my door step, thanks to the kind soul who gifted the Arcata Trainwreck to me...Cant wait to have the final product from this gal...

Attachments

• trainwreck1.jpg
    trainwreck1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 5
  • trainwreck2.jpg
    trainwreck2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 5
  • trainwreck.jpg
    trainwreck.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 5

scrappy

Veteran
First up is a new fav of my group..Free Blue Sativa is a kickin bitch...This is our second run with this gal so we are learning more each time..Check this gal out

highroller614

DAMN Scrappy! Looks like you got your shit together out there. I see you growing deathstar Ohio's own. I heard of the cut going out to Cali in Hayfork. All your work looks good and im sure tasty.....

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Yo yo good score on the tw
Got a giant bush on day one tonight. Was not the plan but life has a way with plans in my experience!

scrappy

Veteran
The Deathstar turned out to be fake...We think its Strawberry Cough...Its kinda fluffy, smells of strawberries, and was SUPER frosty. I will throw up some pics tonight..

Sir...Yeah, that gal didnt make it, but we were able to snip 1 cut off of it..its still doing nok, so we have our fingers crossed

scrappy

Veteran
Here is the White. I lost her during a move, but thanks to gifting, I was able to track her down and get her from an awesome member that I had gifted her to..So a re-gifting went down..Thanks so friggin much to that member. Here she is about 5wks in..These pictures doesnt do her justice.

scrappy

Veteran
Pre98 Bubba...Second run with this gal....She lives up to the hype, to me...Hope she stick in the garden for years to come!!!

Attachments

• Bubba.jpg
    Bubba.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 5
  • BKush.jpg
    BKush.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Bubba Full.jpg
    Bubba Full.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Latest posts