What's new

Scotts Miracle-Gro wants to take over Colorado

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Scotts Miracle-Gro was formerly big in Hydro and is enlisting (what does that mean?) Boulder based Aero Grow to develop large indoor gardening and lighting for marijuana grows here. Scotts Miracle-Gro is also now working with the EPA on marijuana pesticide products.

Yum Yum smoking pesticides, how tasty. That will make it easier for the bad growers and tough on the consumer. I am glad I grow my own pure weed for my smoke.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
One step closer to keeping the hay stores filled.

Massive amounts of miracle grow weed. Makes my skin crawl. I rather smoke mouldy brick, seeds and all.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Scotts Miracle-Gro was formerly big in Hydro and is enlisting (what does that mean?) Boulder based Aero Grow to develop large indoor gardening and lighting for marijuana grows here. Scotts Miracle-Gro is also now working with the EPA on marijuana pesticide products.

Yum Yum smoking pesticides, how tasty. That will make it easier for the bad growers and tough on the consumer. I am glad I grow my own pure weed for my smoke.

It might seam like a double edged sword. But look at it this way, there are no regulations at the federal level on pesticides and how they are applied to cannabis crops that are intended for human consumption. Colorado has gone and decided what can be used on cannabis crops, based on the labels instructions or lack there of. The feds are in charge of those labels approved use for said product. So some products that could be used (only during veg) are "illegal" to be used on said crop.

That said, I grow my own too like you.

~star~crash~

Was just reading about this yesterday >

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-marijuana-investors-idUSKBN12Z0E9

Scotts Miracle-Gro, a publicly traded gardening product manufacturer, has spent hundreds of millions of dollars to acquire companies that sell soil, lighting, fertilizer and other products to marijuana growers. Scotts’ chairman and CEO Jim Hagedorn told Forbes that marijuana was “the biggest thing I’ve ever seen in lawn and garden.”

Latest posts

Latest posts