What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scott´s OG, Karma´s OG, White OG

rockymountainJ

I hear ya, I've been plagued with male after male on my last pop. Putting me behind!!
At least all your hard works done....
Now you can enjoy the fruits of your footwork!!
Cheers

subrovka

day 14

day 14

today I cleaned up a little bit and moved most of the smaller clones to the other side of my room
picture.php
picture.php

..these are some of the clones from topping. moved them to the other side of my garden
picture.php

..I selected 2x White OG males, 1x Scott´s OG male and 1x Karma OG male to open pollinate the following cuts:

- Silverback Jack
- GSC
- Dr. Grinspoon (WLD pheno)

picture.php

picture.php

subrovka

..the 3 girls are already fully polinated. just small dudes in 1L pots, same as the males. I moved the girls back into the flower room today to ripen out the seeds for the next 4-6 weeks

Grinspoon
picture.php

SBJ
picture.php

GSC
picture.php

subrovka

thanks rmj : )

I fucked it up a little bit with one of the Scott´s OG because I accidentally transplanted a male instead of the female and let the female 2 weeks in the flower room in 1L pot until I realized that she´s a fem and I mixed her up with a male.. So I transplanted her again but she was in only 1L for the first 2 weeks of flower..now she´s in 5.5L for a week but she´s gonna stay small..anyways she is already smelling so dank, I´m gonna reveg at least 2 Scott´s and 2 Karma´s for a second run to find the keepers..

In this picture it´s easy to make out the girl who is good 10 days ahead..but apart from that all is looking fantastic. Day 19
picture.php

grate thread man! im running a few scotts myself, haven't flipped to flower yet, but from what I see , plants look a lot alike each other, except from one that has more of an OG, viny look to it...also got my karma gear in line to get popped!!!

subrovka

thanks crazyfool, yeah they look pretty homogenous so far! ..only the white OG has far less stretch than the Karma´s and Scott´s and is more branchy. A few Karma´s look similar to the Scott´s (so far...) but there is one Karma who has pretty different leaves..but I´m gonna elaborate this and make some more detailed updates in the coming days : ) from what I can tell so far, the Scott´s start a little bit earlier to make trichs and terps..:tiphat:

subrovka

Yeah right in time vanilla : ) I would have shown much more pictures already but unfortunately my Notebook broke a few weeks ago and all the pics are on my camera and notebook..these are just some shots i made with my phone.. there were several nice females which are worth growing a second time to select the actual
Keepers..it's gonna be more lucid in the next round with bigger, monstercropped girls:)

(actually there are more pics in my gallery but somehow i cant link them here since i use this damn phone...

So without further ado..

Scott's OG

Attachments

• IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 13

subrovka

Scotts OG

Attachments

• IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 19

subrovka

Karmas OG

Attachments

• IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0122.jpg
    IMG_0122.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 16

subrovka

One of the karmas is already starting to branch out again , i put the clone under 18h about 4 weeks ago.
3 girls of each will be revegged.. the dry shots are on my camera, gonna show soon.. also more detailed smoke reports; )

Attachments

• IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0222.jpg
    IMG_0222.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 16

ULMW

Nice work again. Lovely calm and collected style of op you run. Great info and great results. Looking forward to your smoke reports. I have enjoyed Karma's strains for past 3 years now. Biker Kush especially and am keen to try his White OG and Karma OG.
The terpenes on Karma genetic are always outstanding and the Kush squeezy cough on smoking is always a blissful sweet tickly moment. Grew the RD GTH#1 X Chemdawg recently and it was superb both throughout the grow and after a decent cure the smoke was some of the nicest and more-ish smokes I have had in a long time. So am equally interested in Scotts OG Smoke report.
Happy growing ! Peace

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
SUBBED !

Ordered Scotts OG a week ago, should get them started 2 weeks from now. Always awesome when you read nothing but good stuff about a strain you've got coming in the mail!

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Hows things coming along subrovka? You must have cut down, cured, smoked and halfway through the next cycle by now again I'm sure!