What's new

Schrooms or Mushrooms??

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Dont want a conflict of interest here but it is a mushroom thread.

Can we speak of any type of mushrooms. Cuz some are very interesting.

Bon.G.Loder

Quadracer, those are about the only ones I like and its really a love/hate relationship. Never knew you could visit so many places or spaces all on the comforts of a couch!
:abduct:

quadracer

haha so true Bon.G.

In a lot of the United States, those shrooms are popping up everywhere, mostly in lawns and in dung. But finding them can be just as exciting as eating them.

D

Denial N Error

Looks like you can talk about whatever types of mushrooms you want here? Including edibles and non edibles and psychoactives?

Yes/No?

AbbieDoobie

Hmmm....now I remember shrooms from the early 80's. That's the last time I ever had them, and I remember them fondly. Those were my college days. On one trip I lost my keys, searched my apartment for an hour looking for them, then looked down on my bed I was sitting on and there they were. Man I was fried. I preferred them MUCH MORE than LSD. Acid made me paranoid, but shrooms just made me damn silly.

Now that I'm in my mid-40's I wonder how I'd react to them.

I hear you can grow them in your closet without much hassle. Just what I need, another grow project. I'll just lurk a bit and see what info I can glean from this forum.

Oh, and will spores be available from SporeBay or something? LOL...

~Abbie :joint:

devilgoob

Veteran
I traded a small silver coin for spores once. The dude actually wanted gold or silver for spores...he is reputable. Anyway, get a presterlized bag and some spores....all you need. It's easier if you don't have money, but have a silver coin....lol.

Much bigger offense than growing weed. Causes slight arrythmia in most constant users. Although I have tripped over 40 times...I notice nothing, but that's why it's called slight. Plus in my little city, ya never know...someone having a bad trip and going crazy (my friend tried to attack all of us, paranoia and she thought she was saving the world also).

Some people are just sensitive though, maybe if I downed one or two grams more I would do that. I have heard voices though, you know? Those voices in your head that are there and are expressed when tripping on high doses or when someone has schizophrenia. It's weird we all have this doubting negative side and motherly side also<<Trust me...I've built an eeg machine, a light machine that made me hallucinate...and EMDR machine. I'm done with the psychonaut stage until I meet up with DMT.

Yup, acid n all those.....DMT is what I want. Or maybe some mescaline. 2c-b Ive had and a few other weird phenlyamines...errr whatever they are called. I do it to explore my mind mostly. It brings us that much closer to the divinity of the universe. I read a whole book on DMT, Im convinced it's what will unlock the truth you cannot tell or speak but only feel.

EDIT: the strains I tested were B+ and golden teacher. Like cannabis, mushrooms have different profiles for relaxed visual trips or just all out lose your mind. Mine were "light" shrooms. Although Ive eaten enough where I was talking to animals in the TV fuzz. Drugs are very important in understanding ourselves. Im done with it until DMT comes around.

tagged.

I tripped for a long time, but have since moved to the middle of nowhere :rasta:

Anyone know how to identify poisonous vs non-poisonous edible mushrooms? Just curious...

devilgoob

Veteran
hey...psssst.

I got half-way done with a technique and then got scared. :)

DIY hardware store people looked at me funny also lol.

This technique is way easier n ill be trying it once I gain more monetary units.

May I recommend to you "DMT: The spirit molecule"? ...ok, I did anyways!!

EDIT@ oldschool trainer, even if you obtain a book accurately describing a species, it is still a risk as you aren't a mycologist...and even then those spores can interbreed with poisonous anyway.

2nd edit, please nobody tell me the way to ID them is the blue and purple bruising, thats not correct.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
man this an awesome thread.. fuck its an awesome new spot.. stumbled across it lookin for the munchie mansion.. WTF why didnt anyone tell me about this update??

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Well since we can talk a little about the magic fungi....has anyone ever seen or eaten "penis envy"? It's a gigantic muchroom and spores are always out of stock...not that I would like...grow em or anything * doo dah doo...whistle, whistle*.

I have ingested some "Screamin Hawaiin" on about 20 occasions and it's a really intense, sort of short lasting magic button....awesome!

Latest posts

Latest posts