What's new

school me on Phosphoload

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
hey guys im wondering about dutch masters phosphoload... is this superbud renamed??? was the bad shit in superbud took out???

Is this a product to stay away from??? anyone with any solid info out there i would like to here from ya...

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
I have wanted to try it for years, just can't afford it. Been around quite a while.
I mean it's like $100 a litre isn't it?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I have wanted to try it for years, just can't afford it. Been around quite a while.
I mean it's like $100 a litre isn't it?

yea something like that... but when you run something like me its nice to be able to try everything... -=] i just want to make sure its not harmful... If something works... and works well price usually goes down on the list of why i dont buy it... but i do hate to shovel out 100 and it be snake oil....

Is it not just a PGR??? arent PGR's to be avoided???? if they are not cant i just go buy PGR's that are not for MJ 1000 time cheaper say for a green house??? just a few questions i have...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
it does have pgr's in it, its illegal to sell in California now. my boy's shop bought the last 20 pallets, but you have to ask for it.....

phosphoload works great if used right. when my group of growers were using it, they only used it once or twice at a very low amount.

the problem is if you use to much, or not at the right time, it develops "gorilla hair bud". your bud gets over grown with its hairs, really looks weird and not appealing....

it will make your bud rock hard, but you will lose quality, its the trade off with this stuff.....

if you want, i can find out the correct amount to use and at what time....

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
it does have pgr's in it, its illegal to sell in California now. my boy's shop bought the last 20 pallets, but you have to ask for it.....

phosphoload works great if used right. when my group of growers were using it, they only used it once or twice at a very low amount.

the problem is if you use to much, or not at the right time, it develops "gorilla hair bud". your bud gets over grown with its hairs, really looks weird and not appealing....

it will make your bud rock hard, but you will lose quality, its the trade off with this stuff.....

if you want, i can find out the correct amount to use and at what time....

Krunch is 100% correct. Since I know that product and at least one of the strains you are running I'd say use 6ml per PLANT, add it to the buckets at day 17, do a full flush and replace with base nutes at day 21.

Be very cautious with this product.

:joint:

Grendelkhan

I am a user of this product. I find that its a lot more forgiving than Bushmaster but as KB said you do want to use it in low amounts. I would suggest that you use it at the end of the second week of flowering. Also different types of plants can be more sensitive to it than others so keep that in mind. Oh and its useful to stop big stretches in plants. I find about 2 to 3 ml's per gallon is about the right amount.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I am a user of this product. I find that its a lot more forgiving than Bushmaster but as KB said you do want to use it in low amounts. I would suggest that you use it at the end of the second week of flowering. Also different types of plants can be more sensitive to it than others so keep that in mind. Oh and its useful to stop big stretches in plants. I find about 2 to 3 ml's per gallon is about the right amount.

from what i remember, this is exactly how i was told to use it.....

Relaxation

It'll stop a stretch right away, I've used it in week one and had the plant stop and start the on set of flowers right away, it seemed to speed up harvest by a week as well. I noticed that the above is true about the hairs and the hardness, if you have a fluffy strain this will solve that problem, as well as the flavor issue, overdue it and flavor will suffer. Buds will be noticeably larger with it's use as well.

dizzlekush

the makers of phosphoload got busted for putting paclobutrazol and daminozide in their product and not labeling it accordingly. please dont spray any plant that's intended to be consumed with paclobutrazol or daminozide. both of these chemicals are not scheduled to be used on consumable crops and both are gibberellin retardants, while gibberellins have shown to be a part of heavy trichome production. so save your lungs and save your trichs and throw out (properly dispose of) the Phosphoload!

greenduck

ive used 6mls per gallon as a foliar suggested from a great friend. spray once.

i tried this once and it didnt seem to do anything noticeable. maybe it worked like 25% as good compared to applications via reservoir. i have ran. 4mls per gallon for 1.5 days, flush each bucket really well, then change your nutes. works best for me and the flowers arent compromised.
good luck. im in CA and this stuff is about $150 a bottle in a few places arent SF.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
yuck product....

Excactly... would really appreciate it if people would take the initiative NOT to use non-food products on cannabis. :thank you:

Here's what's in it.....

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

p.s. this crap doesn't do anything that proper timing and grow setups can't handle. In fact... it slightly to greatly reduces flavor and smell and (like mentioned) it makes for rock hard bud that I really can't stand.

greenduck

what are the better options?? i like to grow my veg long to get the roots and stalks big. i flip my plants on 12/12 when they are around 2 feet tall and i cant have them over 3 feet so that's why i use phosphoload otherwise my OG would be 4 feet or more.