and 2 Salmon Creek Big Bud clones directly rooted in 12/12 mode

SM and Blue Nepalese are in 1.2 Gallons and screen are 10" x 10"

12/12 mode : Day 13

12/12: day 19

12/12: day 24

12/12: day 27

wikidcalibudgrl

Highya Flyin' :wave:
Nice mini scrog ya got there...yummy soundin strains too :yummy:.. been wantin to try a small scrog maself too,, when do you need to flip 12/12? after tops are through the screen? or before they reach it? that's the only thing i scratch my head over on these grows,, never seen one where they said at what point in veg you need to flip um.
Way to Scrog Flyin :wink: :woohoo:

G

hello wikidcalibudgrl :wave:

I usually flip when 70% of the screen is full ie tops are through the screen and trained through the screen with sturdy twists,that way you can flip to 12/12 and control mainly the stretch
but after it depends on the stretch of the strain that you're growing (see the differences between Sour Mist (that is sativa dominant strain, very stretchy baby, I had to train it hard through the screen .... :whip: ) and Blue Nepalese that I used to train little less

but 70% is mainly a good % for this kind of small scrogs (for 100% sativa I would go to 50% but not less)
the best to do is to try if you do not know , you always learn from your experience

take care and thanks for the kind words :smile:

G

43 days bloom

43 days bloom

I've been trying to bend my Sour Mist girls :wink:

G

Yes you got some nice plants. And very good gardening skills. Best of luck with em.

G

Great looking herb,man!
I like this one of the Apollo Mist,myself.
753sss11090515_SM_macro.jpg

and this one of the BN,too:
753sss11090509_bn_macro.jpg

G

65 days bloom

65 days bloom

v1ru5 said:
How's the smell on the SCBB? :)

not an heavy odor (first time I'm doing this strain), smell is not strong for the moment
but trichomes are here , all over the leaves , will make good bubblehash for sure :D

natefrog said:
good job..........blue nep looks killer...............thx...nf

thanks natefrog, Blue Nepalese is currently drying, chopped at the beginning of the week :D

Rezdog said:
Great looking herb,man!

thanks Rez, great genetic also :wink:

Sour Mist is a real strain, got a lot of trichomes on them mean like "snow", I thought flush them by the beginning of next week, 10 weeks of flowering ( I looked trichomes last night) they loved to be next to the sun, near the cooltube :D

da box

Salmon Creek Big Bud

Sour Mist in SCROG

Sour Mist

gOurd^jr.

big ups^ can't wait to start my SM beans....I really hope that my bottle rockets show up soon cause I gots to have my variety you know....great looking growbro
keepitgreen
gOurd

G

Sour Mist harvest

Sour Mist harvest

78 days and Sour Mist have been chopped :wave:
some turned purple due to low temperatures :wink:

gOurd^jr.

Looks fabulous my man, you'll be flying for sure! gonna be a loooong 4 months for me, my 3 little SM aren't 2 weeks old yet. Thanks for giving me an idea of what those beans can do and please, keep showin em off.

2?'s what kind of light are those under? All Mine get is a 250HPS and I think I'm gonna go just lots of LST but I might just set up screens, got any suggestions?

keepitgreen

G

Cute lil' gro!

Like the (red hair) and i mean (red hairs) on the blue nep shit!

G

gOurd^jr. said:
2?'s what kind of light are those under? All Mine get is a 250HPS and I think I'm gonna go just lots of LST but I might just set up screens, got any suggestions?

keepitgreen

I've got 3 screens under my 250, 2 with Sour Mist and one with Blue Nepalese (chopped earlier) and 2 Salmon Creek Big Bud clones directly went into flower after rooting :wink:

as I've got not a lot of space , i just think that putting a screen was a better way for me to control these Sour Mist, because stretch was about X3, and with just one screen I could control them the best way I could
but do your own control Bro !
you gotta love them :wave:

Lougrew! said:
Cute lil' gro!

Like the (red hair) and i mean (red hairs) on the blue nep shit!

thanks Lougrew
little is pretty isn't it ? :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts