What's new

Scavengers Daughter by Rare Dankness

hamstring

Veteran
I grew scots atw x nevilles haze... top haze hybrid, I love that menthol thing from trainwreck... would like to see scav daughter, havent see any and it is like 4 years in sale... one guy told me, daughters hermied in his grow...

full

I made f3s of neviles wrekc and sent it to sativa lover in Argentina, he raves about it as the best haze ever...

full

full
MAHA
Thanks for the feedback SD and guidance on a strain choice.

hamstring

Veteran
just a header, pretty sure Vale Vale is retired/discontinued. (as is Diesel Wreck) you may be able to find them on 3rd party auction sites but I wouldn't hold breath.

the more you post, Island Twist really does seem more up your ally.. [Ghost train haze X Tangie ] X [MTF ( old blueberry x afghani )]

this really gives you a bunch of variation to choose from in seed to seed. I'd assume you'd likely stick with a blended pheno of something in there. I tend to find the blended phenos more multi dimensional in taste and smell.

I'd also re run the starkiller, one run is rarely enough to really get what a plant needs. it may take a couple runs to figure out what makes it boom.
Maple
Thanks for all the info and I am going to take your advice on two of your suggestions.

I m going to choose either Island Twist or Runtz x GTH. I am leaning towards the Runtz X GTH. Since these are both newer strains for RD I will have to find someone who has them.

The second thing I am going to do is run a couple clones of my keeper pheno from the Star Killer. I really appreciate you sticking with me on this thread and pointing me in the right direction.

Maple_Flail

not that it was one of your traits looking for... but that Runtz x GTH looks like it will have some serious bag appeal. not sure if these are going to come in regular or not, but if they are regs keep the males around F2s could be interesting once you've chosen your phenos.

IMHO both these new offerings seem worth going to F2 with

and like I said, not a problem to help. I'm constantly rabbit holing varieties especially ones uncommon to rare in the dispensary market where I am. { Canunkistan }
I'm one of those "blessed" /sarcasms with rather High THC tolerance, pathetic CBD tolerance (if i have any it makes me even more high thc tolerance..no Bueno ), but a wicked quick Tolerance education ,a medical need for NLD/Sativa varieties(adhd+) and a super counter-intuitive edible on-set duration (5+ hours, it needs to hit my liver to convert to D11 before i feel it {IF it is strong enough to feel it :cry:}, but I learned to make some bombass edibles before I figured that out so it has some bonuses. )

it just so happens, Scavengers Daughter was one of the strain i've been eye balling, I've gotten to the point where i feel like i'm going to need to breed for personal use to have enough variety in the narrow segment that I am looking for. I like working with challenging varieties as getting it to finish is quite the reward in itself. It seems like a well selected pheno would mix well in the bud cabinet and in the tent so to speak. I really like GTH but it just not terrible uppity.. that Wooze thing that was mentioned previously about his Nevils Wreak really shines though. I tend to reach for that Jar in the after lunch/afternoon time frame, Its a little to chill for me to start my day with.. AND i've got alot of the Malawi bases covered with my Ace seeds picks.

My opinions may or may not be the right direction for you, but I am confidant it help you find something interesting. I'm just some dude on the internet that puts more effort into reading and thinking, than arguing on social medias.

The Zientist

Veteran
Hey @hamstring

Only noticed this thread now, while I was searching for other people running RGT here.

Did you end up going for them?

I've started a 6x pack months ago but only 4 came out. I'll do a thread here later on.

You found any keepers on your latest Star Killer run? How do you feel about them?

Piff_cat

I grew scots atw x nevilles haze... top haze hybrid, I love that menthol thing from trainwreck... would like to see scav daughter, havent see any and it is like 4 years in sale... one guy told me, daughters hermied in his grow...

full

I made f3s of neviles wrekc and sent it to sativa lover in Argentina, he raves about it as the best haze ever...

full

full
Man those plants are cool have anymore pics? I found a place still has the nevils wreck mix f2 that old school thai In the wreck seems to bringbout best of nevils haze especially sugar leaf resin

hamstring

Veteran
Hey @hamstring

Only noticed this thread now, while I was searching for other people running RGT here.

Did you end up going for them?

I've started a 6x pack months ago but only 4 came out. I'll do a thread here later on.

You found any keepers on your latest Star Killer run? How do you feel about them?
No sir I didn't, I picked up the Ghost Train Haze instead. I have one plant going on now about 4 weeks into 12/12.
I did find a Star Killer pheno but not sure how long I will keep it. Great weed, good potency, clones so fast its crazy. My only problem is I wanted a better taste profile. I am currently growing out three plants of the Star Killer pheno I kept to see what I really have. Need a 2nd grow from the kept pheno to make a good decision.

Last edited: