What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scary women ....

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are they known to attack when they cant get what they want ?

:laughing:

I was chased this morning by a bunch of mean / scary woman when i was smoking my doob in a nearby park ...

i was just minding my own bizz, jogging and puffin some good herbs, these woman musta smelled the herbs and head over my way ... when they ask do i still have any, i respectfully said no , sorry i dont have anymore ....

There must have been 4 or 5 heads as i counted ,,, 2 biggest one yelled " lair " and start running toward me ,,, i was soo high my first reaction was RUN, dont know why i run but i just did, yes i run so fast and so hard once i look back i was about a mile plus away from the park already ...

G

guest121295

Dude I see these mean bitches all the time, you can tell because they have eyes like malamute dogs and Che Guevera t-shirts...:) So mean it's almost a turn on...

guest396

Are they known to attack when they cant get what they want ?

:laughing:

I was chased this morning by a bunch of mean / scary woman when i was smoking my doob in a nearby park ...

i was just minding my own bizz, jogging and puffin some good herbs, these woman musta smelled the herbs and head over my way ... when they ask do i still have any, i respectfully said no , sorry i dont have anymore ....

There must have been 4 or 5 heads as i counted ,,, 2 biggest one yelled " lair " and start running toward me ,,, i was soo high my first reaction was RUN, dont know why i run but i just did, yes i run so fast and so hard once i look back i was about a mile plus away from the park already ...

yes, sadly red they do. especially in groups. you're just lucky they wanted weed and not sex, you'da been a goner for sure.....

P

Puddin'tane

did any have a sign that said "SuperMod" around their neck? :laughing:
just kidding!

mule420

Sorry to say Red the "Dank skanks" found you... Did any have the butch haircuts? Those er um "chicks" are tuff! Today I saw the hottest little chica with a tuff "chick" I was thinking... Well forget about what I was thinking... That scary girlfriend would have kicked my ass for thinking that about her girl like that... LOL :dance013: Peace and puffs

F

feral

That scary girlfriend would have kicked my ass for thinking that about her girl like that... LOL :dance013: Peace and puffs

:laughing::laughing:
I know a couple of girls that I would want watching my back if I got into it with someone instead of my friends. You'd think they were UFC contenders.

Last edited by a moderator:

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hey red next time jog with some spurs on and ride them wild cats till they are tame little kittys aloha friend where is that park i could use a little romp in the park with a pile of mean bitches aloha classic seeds

C

Cookie monster

Red I love you bro and I'm so sorry to hear you caught the yummy virus :(
Sadly were gonna have to kill you before the virus takes hold fully....I'm so sorry man :clock watch:

I'd expect every one of you guys to do the same for me....I dont want to turn into one of those things

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's this world coming to? Wild packs of chicks stalking unwary pot heads...
It's not safe to go outdoors anymore lol!

Latest posts

Latest posts