What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scanning Electron Microscope shots of Cannabis

Xtrakritical

I think the pick of the stomate is also liked a lot by the trichome pic!
or is it just happy to see her?! lol

Dirty dirty mind.. sorry :)

Great shots, thanks for sharing!

Xtra

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
Thanks for sharing these shots with the community-the closer look we get, the more we learn.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx so much guys, glad to be able to share with all of ya. These shots help give you some idea of the huge number of things our girls have to regulate. Happy growin!

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
Unbelievable!!! simply amazing shots.....

thank you so much for saving these shots and starting a thread with them!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Super sweet pics. Gotta love the electron microscope action. I hope I get to use an electron microscope at UNI sometime in the next few years (starting a biotechnology degree). I might have to sneak in a few calyxes eh?

- Ez

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys, glad to have this friendly place where I can post them.

-ezra-: That'll be a great career to be in. I've taken a few biotechnology courses, but it's not my major. Whenever you get some shots post em up if you can!

Couple more educational shots:

Cannabis shoot formation from callus tissue:

Maturing seed in calyx:

Last edited:
G

WOW....Thats so Bitchen!!! thanks for the show!i really like the :yoinks: Fertilized flower
woe.speachless...sweet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts