What's new

*********SB420 EXEMPTION******???

nomaad

Veteran
Not sure where you live FreedomFGHTR. Where I live in Ca they fought issuing county med cards to the bitter end. They currently have banned dispenseries county wide. The cops will hassle a medical patient claiming they follow federal law (yea right!) and if one is 1 plant over the county limit they will arrest and drag that person through the mud, hell often their attitude with a legit patient under limits is to arrest/cite and let the courts figure it out. This is all 13 years after prop 215. People vs. Kelly may be the test case and hopefully will set a president but I guarantee, where I live they will still try to drag patients into court only to have case after case thrown out. Often the politicians, police, and courts are slow on the uptake if you get my drift, expecially on points where they think they can still make a stand.

Just my point of view, due to where I live and the experiences I have had.

I think you are right. This is exactly what is going to happen. Not just in your county. There will be new moves made to counter the Kelly decision even in permissive counties.

Latest posts

Latest posts