What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SB 374 Will prevent Nevadans from growing their own!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Relates only to medical marijuana. The first 6 words of the bill begin----"AN ACT relating to medical marijuana". So it is not classified a crime for a mmj patient to have 12 or less plants.

AND there were NO CRIMINAL penalties on NV law books for growing any amount of plants prior to this law, and this law only creates a crime for 13 or more plants, ergo 1 - 12 plants can only result in possession charges, which should easily be defeated by a current med rec from ANY doctor in ANY med state; because the state of NV now recognizes all other states MMJ patients :D

:joint:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
whaat???
is this true?

Yes. If you have a card that can be verified through your state you will be able to purchase in a Nevada dispensary.
With the way they fucked the patients in the new bill I would hope patients would bring their own and not give them their business.
Nevada's new state motto-Profits First-Fuck the Patient

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Yes. If you have a card that can be verified through your state you will be able to purchase in a Nevada dispensary.
With the way they fucked the patients in the new bill I would hope patients would bring their own and not give them their business.
Nevada's new state motto-Profits First-Fuck the Patient

If the don't bring their own, I would hope traveling ICmagers would find a way to hook up with NV ICmagers. No way the dispo shit will be any where near the quality of the NV home growers.

:joint:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^just like in cali. They try, but the best shit never makes it to the clubs, and cali mmj laws are not half as rigid

Latest posts

Latest posts